✽ Epilogue

"Senjuro? Senjuro!" and Senjuro snapped out of his memory lane as he looked at [name] then who stood with her hands on her hips along with a slight pout appearing on her face as well. He then laughed a little as he stood up and walked over to where his wife stood and kissed her on the forehead.

Since he was much taller than her in this life.

"What were you thinking about?" [name] asked and Senjuro pointed towards the photo frames that were hung up on the wall of their houses. A small smile escaped her lips then as she reached out to the photo frames and gently caressed it.

"I didn't know I look exactly the same as my previous life," [name] spoke out and Senjuro could only then nuzzle his face into [name]'s hair and inhaled her scent as he gently wrapped his arms around her waist, avoiding the baby bump as much as possible.

"It's a good thing we have photographs to let us remember, and it is rather surprising that the photograph lasted so long. Even the one in nii-san's house lasted as well," Senjuro spoke out and [name] could only smile then.

"I think nii-san is arriving soon," [name] spoke out and Senjuro nodded as he ushered [name] to take a seat then just as the doorbell rang. He then motioned for [name] to stay put, and he went to open the door.

"Gyomei-nii-san! Sanemi-nii-san!" Senjuro called out with a smile and Sanemi ruffled Senjuro on the head whereas Gyomei immediately went to where [name] was and knelt on the ground, placing a large warm hand onto her baby bump.

"Nii-san... You're always doing this whenever you come over," [name] pointed out and Gyomei pouts a little as he looked into his younger sister's eyes.

"I'm going to be the babysitter, so I must ensure that the baby will recognize my warmth," and [name] could only smile as she gently place a hand on Gyomei's large hand and Senjuro could only watch with a soft smile on his face.

What a blessing God has given to [name] in this life along with Gyomei as well.

Perfect vision, allowing them to enjoy the colors that they had missed out in their previous lives.

The End