The project

I walked over to my radio and turned it on to ACDC and Andy starts jamming it out
"TNT IM DYNOMITE" he sings. I throw a pillow at him
"Bud shut up" I laugh.
"K miss.Sassy Pants" I jump on my bed next to him and he begins to tickle me.
"AN-AND-AN AHAHAHHA ANDY AHAHAH STOP AHAHAHA I I AHAHAHA CANT-CA-CANT BREATHE" I laugh so hard but it's just squeals. He stops.
"Are we best friends?" Andy sits up and asks.
"Yeah pretty much" I say. Andy comes over and hugs me.
"No we're not doing a moment you goon" I say laughing.
"Wow it's like I'm the girl in this relationship" he says with a straight face but I can tell he's joking
"In what relationship?" I ask sarcastically
"In our marriage, what type of husband are you leaving your wife like that during her pregnancy, she's becoming an alcoholic!" I roll my eyes
"Andy shut up" I throw yet another pillow at him.
"Can you not throw pillows at me or else I'll have them and throw them at you." He throws one at me and I fall.
"Oh wow such muscle for a great surfer"
"And how do you know I'm good mr muscle?" I ask with such sarcasm in my voice.
"Well I've seen you surf" he admits
"How?" I ask
"I was on the beach and you were shreddin those waves plus I've known you forever I've been to one of your competitions" Andy says with such pride
"Alrighty mr. Parker" we continue on our project when my younger brother Knocks on my door.
"Brooke?" Michael says.
"What Michael" I ask.
"Can you make me a sandwich?"
"Where's dad and Joe?" I ask.
"Dads at a meeting for the us open for you and Joe is surfing with Matty"
"Why didn't I know about the meeting?"
"He's meeting with the judges and head coaches to set up some stuff" Michael Said
"Alright go downstairs I'll make you a sandwich and turn on pirates of the Caribbean, how does that sound?" I asked nicely.
"Yes! Yes! Yes!" He runs downstairs.
"Your brothers adorable." Andy says smiling.
"So are you" I say nicely. I see Andy blush. "Let's go downstairs" we walk downstairs.
"Andy!" Michael says sternly.
"Andy hide" I say nicely
"Is he your boyfriend yet?" Michael says approving. Andy bursts into laughter.
"No Michael go sit down and I'll turn on the movie and make you a sandwich, what drink and chips do you want?" I ask opening up the fridge.
"Salt and vinegar chips with Gatorade!" Michael jumps up and down. I make him a sandwich and cut it into fours. I pour the chips onto the plate and the Gatorade into the glass cup.
"Andy want anything?"
"Nah I'm fine" Andy says standing there.
"Go sit down at the island and I'll make you whatever mr awkward" I smile as I bring Michael his plate and drink.
"Thank you brookie!" He hugs me and I play the movie. I walk back into the kitchen.
"Your house is huge" Andy says looking amazed.
"Thank you! Now what do you want!"
I tell Andy more than asking
"I'm not hungry!"
"Andy I swear to god look in my fridge and pantry what do you want!" He grabbed out a juice box.
"Yes you can have that" I say laughing. I grab myself a Gatorade and we walk outside onto the beach.
"So Brooke" Andy begins to talk
"You know how I told you that I've never had my first kiss... We'll have you?"
"Have I what?"
"Had your first kiss?"
"No..."
"Seriously?"
"Andy boys don't like me"
"I know a boy who does" Andy smirks
"Yeah who" I say laughing.
"I can't say, he would kill me" I looked down, me and him became so close so fast that I began to like him. It's something where you see someone for the first time and it's like love at first sight, but it's only one way.
"Brooke?" Andy asks. I was upset, I felt a lump in my throat, it felt like I got kicked in the stomach. I waited a few seconds to answer.
"Uh yeah?" I ask still not looking up.
"Why do you look upset?" He walks over to me and kneels down and he looks up at me because we were sitting on chairs.
"What? I'm not upset?" I ask like I'm not actually upset. Andy puts a finger on my chin and lifts it up.
"Brooke.. What happened? Your mood changed within seconds?"
"Andy, I'm not upset, hey let's play a game!" I say and I grab andys hand 2 towels and I lay them on the beach.
"Let's play 21 questions! I'll start! Have you ever moved?" I asked
"No never, what's your favorite store?"
"Hurley or jacks, so who do you like?" I look at him and he freezes.
"Uh Brooke I don't want to answer this"
"Is it one of my friends?" I ask
"You can say that"
"Have you been friends with her for awhile?"
"Feels like it"
"Does she like you?"
"I wish but she never would"
"How long have you liked her?"
"I've liked her for awhile actually"
"Andy please tell me!"
"No!"
"Why?"
"It'd ruin everything"
"Ugh fine"
"What?"
I looked at him. We looked at each other and we knew that it was the right moment. He leaned in and so did I and we kissed. It lasted for about 5 seconds when I realized that this was my first kiss and I got up and almost ran to my house. I was doing some of the project as in ordering the mice when I got a text.
Andy: Brooke we need to talk
Me: about what Andy????
Andy: come outside
Me: Why are you at my house?
Andy: please Brooke I'm in front
Me: fine don't leave
I walk outside in shorts and a shirt and Andy throws me a sweatshirt for me to wear.
"Brooke we need to talk about the kiss"
"Andy I'm sorry" I didn't want to talk about it though it was the only thing I could think about
"So why'd we kiss each other? It was a mistake anyways" Andy says. Right then I froze, my muscle tensed, my eyes were glued on the night sky, I couldn't move, I was about to cry.
"... Mistake?" I just got up and walked away.
"Brooke! That's not what I meant!" He was following me.
"If the kiss was a mistake then obviously our friendship was too.