It wasnt the same

I was an idiot. I know. But I was so deeply in love with him that I had to.
Me: andy??
My mind was racing. It felt like years waiting for andy to respond. I sat there staring at my phone. 10 minutes passed. 20 minutes. I couldn't stop looking down at my phone.
"Knock knock" I didn't have to look up to know who's voice that was.
"Andy!" I couldn't get up because there was this thing being put into my blood I don't know. I saw flowers. My favorite flowers.
"Andy how'd you know those were my favorite flowers?" I asked smiling.
"You told me when we were five, right after we snuck out to look at the stars" he looked down blushing.
"You remembered?" I asked very confused. He remembered that tiny detail about me.
"Of course I remembered! I remember every thing you tell me, it all comes back sooner or later and it's worth knowing stuff about you" his dimples were really showing through his smile.
He walked over to hug me.
"I like the posters" he said pointing up. I got a poster of Gabe Medina surfing, and a poster of some random surfer surfing into the sunset.
"Thanks" I looked up at him.
"I also have one more thing!" Andy went out into the hall. Once he came back in pulled probably a 10 foot tan fuzzy bear.
"Andy!" I screamed.
"Thought you needed some decor to your room!" He hugged me.
"And also... I'm sorry... " he looked sincere. I looked down.
"I know you are" I said quietly. He sat down at my bed side.
"Brooke, will you do the honor of being my girlfriend?" He asked looking up at me with hopeful eyes.
"Yes I will!" I hugged him and he kissed me. My boyfriend is my best friend. The nurse came in during our kiss.
"Oh am I interrupting something?" She smirked at me.
"Oh no" my face turned red. She came over to my bed and took the needle out of my arm.
"You are free to go out! Remember be back by 8!" The nurse smiled then walked out.
"Want to go out for lunch?" Andy smirked. I smiled.
"Yeah sure, let me get ready. I got out of bed and started to get ready. I put on a sun baby doll dress and my white vans. I threw on my sunglasses and we walked out. Andy held my hand. We walked out the doors of the hospital and we walked into the city. I could feel my lungs beginning to close. I ignored it but andy saw me.
"You alright?" He asked shaking my arm.
"Yeah I'm fine" I looked up at him and smiled. He put his arm around me. We got to the restaurant and we sat outside.
"Brookie cookie" he smiled at me.
"Yes Andy?" I asked looking at him.
"Nothing, I just like saying your name" he's such a sweetie. I blushed and look down.
"You know a Brooke I haven't seen you blush so much" he mocked me, looking down and blushing.
"Oh shut up" I said laughing.
"You know if we ever break up it would be really awkward" I looked up.
"Why are we talking about this, it's not like we're going to break anytime soon you know unless you break up with me" he tackled me by hugging me and then kissed my cheek about a million times.
"Don't say that!" He said in between kisses. I laughed wow I've never liked someone this much.