Andy?

I started getting ready for the competition. I went into the bathroom and I saw Michael.
"Hi brookie" Michael didn't look the same.
"Michael? What happened to your eye? Did you get into a fight at school?" I grabbed his hand and brought him into the bathroom.
"No a kid just punched me" Michael looked down
"Why?"
"Because I took his swing next to his girlfriend"
"Michael you're 8, this should not be happening, does dad know?"
"No..."
"Put on sunglasses he can't find out" I grab a pair of his shades ad throw them on
"Stay in your room, dad won't be home till 8, try to fall asleep early" my dad didn't want to lose any of us, he's over protective over all of us, he lost my mother and he doesn't want to lose anyone, he's more paranoid than over protective. Michael walked into his room and I began to get ready. I put on maroon high waisted shorts and a black Hurley crop top with a gray flannel. I straightened my hair and put on a maroon baseball hat, but I put it on backwards. I threw on a pair of sunglasses and walked out the door. I got a text from andy.
Andy: hey are you coming?
Me: yeah man I'm coming
I put on white high top converse and walked out the door. I saw Andy in his blue westsuit.
"Well mr hot stuff" I said smirking.
"Not too shabby yourself" he said coming over to hug me.
"You're gonna rock it out there man" I said looking up at him.
"I got to go talk to my team, be right back" he pats me on the back and leaves. I take a seat. Wow those are waves are nice.
Right then I saw sunset beach walk up. The crowd boos.
I get a text from Ashley and she's here.
"Hey Ashley!" We hug and sit down.
"There's your boy!" Ashley says to me. We see the boys begin to swim into the ocean. 10 minutes later they come out and they call the boys from heats. After heat 1 it's heat 2 and Andy went in. I see him paddling on the board when there was a wave, he began paddling to get the wave until a stupid sunset beach boy took it, the next wave he got, he did a barrel, in between he fell head first into the ocean. You see him tumbling throughout the water.
"Andy!" I scream. My heart pounded like I lost it. 1 second he wasn't out of the water, 2 seconds he wasn't out of the water, 5 he still wasn't up, 10, still wasn't up, 20, still wasn't up, 45 seconds and the life guards rushed out into the water
"No signal of him!" I begin to get scared.
"Andy?" I whisper. I see the lifeguards pull someone onto their raft. Tears begin to form in my eye.
"He's not breathing!" One life guard said.