The Date

Brooke's POV:
I began to get ready for the date. I put on a doll dress and my white high top converse, I curled my hair.
I put on some light makeup, only mascara and some lip gloss. I walked out the door.
"Oh my.." I began. Candles were lit as a walkway, I began walking. I see a circle of lights and then a table of two.
"Oh my god Andy!" I began giggling.
He was wearing a fancy shirt with nice dress pants and then vans. He pulled out my chair and I sat and then he pushed me in.
"Oh my god Andy, you are too sweet!" I look around. I see a flash in my eye.
"I got photos of when you first walked outside and when I first greeted you!"Andy seemed so proud.
"Who knew you as the romantic type!" I laughed, this was beautiful, It really was.
"I ordered your favorite food!" Andy looked so happy, I've never seen him smile this much.
"And what is that?" I asked uncertain.
"Sushi!" Andy almost screamed. Wow he did all of us this for me? Am I really that special? He looked amazing. I can tell he really tried.
"You look gorgeous tonight" Andy looked up at me. He was so perfect in every shape and form. He was my true match and i want to spend the rest of my life with. I loved him. He wasn't just a good friend of him aka my brother he was my love. I've never been in true love before.
"Andy I love you, I'm not just saying this I am honestly fully in love with you" shit Brooke! Why'd you just say this!
"Brooke, I love you too, I was wondering if you'd do the honor of being my girlfriend?" I paused. THE BOY OF MY DREAMS JUST ASKED ME OUT.
"Yes! I mean yes I'd love to do the honor!" I hugged him. I'm dating the love of my life.