Oh wow

"No Andy I'm pissed at you, you had me crying because I thought you forgot about me!" I looked at him.
"I know I know but it was a funny joke!" He said laughing. I punched him in the arm. "I'm sorry!" He brings me into a hug. (I know it's confusing but Andy did get memory loss but he acted like he forgot about Brooke when he didn't, but he does have a broken neck)
"Well how's your neck?" I ask.
"Hurts like a bitch, basically hurts as much as you" I began laughing.
"So you're calling me a bitch?" I raise one eyebrow.
"Maybe"
"Oh okay mr Parker, you lil asshole!" I say as I begin running. He catches me and spins me around.
"Look I'm kidnapping you!"
"911!" I laugh. I actually think Andy is my perfect match, the boy that I was looking for was right in front of me, he was there all the time and I never even noticed.
Andys POV:
she was perfect. I was in love with her. Her smile her eyes her freckles that spread throughout her nose. I wanted to ask her out to a date. I wanted to call her mine.
"Brooke?" I ask quietly.
"Yeah" she responds while she's on her phone and eating a pepper.
"Want to go out on a date tonight?" Wow Andy way to screw things up.
"Yeah!"
"I was thinking we could take a walk on the beach" but that won't be all