A new life

5 years later
Lisa pov
"What now Lisa?" My Dad Shout At me On my daydreaming.
"Dad I told you I have a lot things To do I promise I will give you That report you badly wanted first thing in the morning." I hissed In angry tone
"Fine just make sure to Give it all or else" he said while standing up and walked out at my office.
"Jisoo can you please Print all the reports that I make this past few months. And give it to me before lunch?"
Jisoo is now my secretary. We've been friends since elementary with Jennie and rosé but she didn't go to college because of the financial problem she needs to work for her family that's why she needs to stop. But the time that I already take over the CEO position I offered her as my secretary. She's been Working 3 jobs and still the salary is not enough I wanted to give her comfortable life so I offer her a job with a good salary tho her salary is not the right pay for her job I still giving it to her I tripled her salary and give her allowance every week.
"Okay Ms. Manoban I will do you need anything?" She asked.
"Yes Please can you buy me a lunch after your break" I asked her
"Okay Ms. Manoban and that will be all"
"Yeah thank you Jisoo"

While scanning With all the papers In my desk my phone buzzed and it's.
"Nini Boo... ohhhh I miss you now" I say while I pout
"Yahhh Manoban. Aisssh I been here for just what hours? Aisshh" she said with angry tone
"Yahhh you don't have to shout aishhh... where are you now?" I aske her

"Just arrive at the hotel. Ahhh I wish you were here with me and not with this annoying Accent Always hungry blond woman in front of me.. aissshhh" she told me annoyed
"Yahhhhh You're the one who asked me to go with you here because of your Half bangs half legs bestfriend. Can't come to you." Rośe angrily shout.
I was laughing at them they always like that fighting for nothing.
Knock on the door.
"Ms. Manoban Here's your lunch and this the papers you need." Jisoo approach me with food and reports
"It's that them? Are they Paris now? Ahh I'm jealous if only I can afford it" she said sad in her tone
" do you wanna come I can book you a ticket and follow them" I asked her.
"Yahh Jisoo please come here I don't want Jennie all by myself" rosé shouting at the other line.
"Yahhh aissh you blond? Aishhh" Jennie annoyed tone.
"No. Lisa I can't I need to work. Besides you need me here your dad is pressuring you again. " she smiled at me.
"You're right" sight and then go back at her desk
"Aisshh Nini Boo I'm so stressed right now" I said it like baby
"Ughh. Poor baby. Don't worry I called you everyday just to cheer you up okay?. " she said happily
"Really you do that?" I said happily
"Yes of course because your my Lili..."
"Anyway I have to go I have a load of works here aissh hate this life if only my muchkin is still here. Then I am not here. Doing all of this stressing work Haist besides this all my fault. So I need to do this." I said in sad tone.
"Heyyy Lisa Don't say that. You blaming your self again. Come on. Nothing is your fault okay" she said with conviction.
"Yeah. Okay as you say. Any way I really have to go now. Okay. Take care and enjoy yourself there. Huh called me when something came up okay I miss you"

"Okay lili Boo I'm miss you too" bye!"....