She said yes!

Lisa's Pov
I was busy at the office coz I have only one week till the Representatives of Kai-zen inc. arrive I need to check everything every details. Everything and it's making me stress. Since Jennie Didn't bother to call me since the day she told me she will never call me again well I guess she really busy with that guy. I mean who am I I'm just her bestfriend who's Secretly in love with her. The bestfriend with no guts to Tell her how i really feel towards her. Or am I just scared to loose her. She's all I have now. I can't bare to see myself without her by my side even if she's really annoying sometimes but Cutely annoying. And I'm scared to get back to my old self  4 years ago Aissh I think I just miss her..!
I heard Knock on my door.
"Knock... knock....." I looked and there she is the annoying Mandu.
"Yahhhh What are you doing here" I snap at her with angry face.
"Are you mad I'm sorry.. I'm so sorry please don't get mad at me..yahhh your the one who end the call at the first place without saying goodbye why is that huh.. and it's annoyed me. That's why I make you punish with that." She said angrily Aissst this Mandu.. how can be so cute while She's mad I can resist her Cuteness.
"And besides I miss you...!! So much my Lili Boo. Please don't get mad. I will make you dinner tonight at home peaessee" she said cutely
"Aissh Fine Fine. But promise me. You make me breakfast also. For one week. And your forgiven." I said to her while wiggled my eyebrow
"Yahhh that's too much." She hissed
"Aissh Fine deal" she said.
"Okay you're forgiven" I say
"So how's Paris. Did you enjoy? Have finally find someone you been looking for?" I asked her but deep in my mind please say no.
"Ahmm lisayah I need to tell you something I know it's not official but. I promise you that you're the first person who will know about this" she told me and I know in my heart what shes gonna say next. Should I want to hear it now or never. Aissh Lalisa you can do it.
"What is it"!? I asking her while Looking at the paper in my hand.
" I'm Lili... I am just..." breath deep
"I aaahhmm"..
"What is it Jennie Aissh" I asked her impatiently
"I ahh met someone in parish." She told me with her eyes closed.
And the I looked at her.
"Why are eyes close?? Yahhh!! Really that's good. Is he makes your  happy? When can I meet him. I mean where can I meet him. Is he goodlooking. Yahh he better be or I'm gonna laugh at you" I said with My heart aching And Beat faster that is like about to explode now with pain but I need to be Cool.
"Aren't You Mad At me?" She asked me
"Yahh why would I?" I told her yeah why would I I'm not ever your girlfriend I'm just your "bestfriend"
"Really thank you Lili Boo I thought you gonna mad at me" she hug me while thanking me. That feels pain really it's like Knife that You put it on my heart and you twisted it slowly. It hurts. Please don't Make me suffer just kill me now jennie. I want to cry loud as much as I want to cry. I really Need to take this knife Out of My Heart.
"You gonna meet him soon. His been Here For 3 Months For there Company's project and he told Me After That he Will staying here For good Just to be With Me. You gonna Like him." She told Me happily
His staying For good. Shes happy. I think She really find Her Someone Now. Pain the knife is twissting it again....