Vacation

At the AirPort
Yahh!!! "Nini boo im gonna Miss around here please dont Leave Me" Lisa said While making fake cry.
"Yahhh Lili boo.. aishh this monkey. Its Just a 2 weeks vacation you know. Gossshh" jennie said While rolling eyes and smile..
well im still gonna Miss you" said Lisa and pout "okay okay!! Fine im gonna Miss you more" hugging Lisa tighter
"Yahhhh You two Get a room now aisshh" Rosé intimidating voice Is all over the airport
"Lalisa its just a two weeks vacation and you can come with us if you want" Rose rolled eyes
"yess you can go there after your meeting with the board" Jennie's hoping voice
"Pleaaasssse Lili Boo can you follow After you done your work" jennies cutely pleading voice.
"aisshh if only but I don't know. Nini You know dad is really strict incomes at work. But I Try Okay. I'm not gonna make promise". Said Lisa.
"Jennie we have to go to our flights." Rośe says at Jennie.
Jennie and Lisa hugs each other for the last.
"Bye take care love you Lili Boo I'm gonna miss you" Jennie.
"Bye. I'm gonna miss you more. I love you."she whispered.
Lisa's office!
"Lisa I need all the reports that you making this past few months. I need to make sure you doing it right" Lisa'dad say.
*Aisshh This old man still don't have a trust in her own daughter* Lisa's mind.
" yes Father I will give it to you tomorrow morning. I need to finish it tonight" Lisa.
"I thought you said you finish it by now?aish this woman Lisa what did you do to your office this whole day huh?"
*blah..blah..blah* Lisa's mind
"if only your brother was still here I will not gonna trust this business with you"
*here he goes again. Blaming blaming*
(Lisa's dad never trust her and stop caring with her since her brother accident. Her father Blame her for his accident 5 years ago."