Hate not to love you.

Lisa pov
I been Reaching her about an hour now. What the hell shes been doing. She's been in Paris for 7 Days now or week now and I miss her. But she forgot to call me this morning.
Looking at my phone For god know how many times.
"Ms. Manoban" his so called me out
"What now?" I shouted and annoyed at the same time.
"Yah Calm Down tiger. Lisa What's wrong with you you been like that since this morning?" Jisoo asked me concerned tone.
"Nothing don't mind me. And sorry for shouting at you." I told her.
"The meeting Will start at 10 minutes are you ready? We can go now at the conference room." Jisoo informed me.
Today is the Official Signing in collaboration with the finest Magazine editor at paris the "Kai-zen Editor inc." we need to partner with them just to make sure that our product is still the number one at endorsing With high end models and designers around the world.
"Okay I follow you there" told Jisoo
"Aissshh Jennieyahhh where are you now huh. Don't tell me you just meet a someone's there already. Aissst...!!!"
Conference room:
"Thank you Ms. Lisa For entrusting your product with us. I make sure will not gonna disappoint you and your company." Mr. Zen CEO of Kai-zen inc.
"Thank you Mr.zen It's a pleasure to us to work with you. " I said and smile
"I will Bring my son here to work with your Compony till the deal is Done he really good at his work." He said
"Okay we will make sure you that we will be good at him While his Working here." While shaking his hand.
"We have to go now for sure you have a lot of work to do. And we will still need to go to the office" he said.
Bowing With him until his car disappeared.
At my Office:
"Yahhh Jennieyah Where have you been Huh.. I've been waiting for call since this morning. What the hell are you doing?" I shouted to other line Finally Jennie called.
"Yahh Lisayahh.. aissst you don't have to shout you know. Sorry lili I've been so busy exploring the Paris and I forgot that I didn't call you. I left my phone at the hotel sorry. Please forgive me now lili boo" she pleading me and I swear  I can see her cutely little baby Mandu face when she doin that. Pleasing thing aissst this Mandu if only..
"Fine. Just don't do that again okay. I been worrying the whole day. I been thinking what if something is happen to you and rosé there. I can't do anything." I hissed with angry lowly tone.
"Sorry. You forgive me now right?right!!" She asked and smiled
"Okay okay where are you now?"I asked her
"Ohh were in Eiffel Tower Were Watching the sunset right now." She said happily
I'm about to say something when I hear unfamiliar voice.
"Jennie Let's go let's have dinner before you go back at the hotel" a voice of a man......