At last

Lisa POV

I Was shock and happy at the same time. At last She Will be mine. Jennie My Love, my life and My happiness finally she's back in my arms again. And This time I will make sure that no one will gonna take her away from me.
"Are you really sure you broke up with him? I mean it's sad but.... Jennie.. I'm so sorry.. I'm sorry that you have to do this to good person just to be with...." she put her finger in my lips to shut me out.
Kneeling Down with her just look at her straight to her eyes and face.
"Lisa it's  okay. Like you said his a goodman. He understand me. You, all he wanted is Us To be happy and be together and not hurting each other." She told me while her tears keep fallin down on her face.
Wiping the tears that nonstop falling from her eyes I look in to her eyes.
"Jennie...My Lili.. I love you.. so much.. I'm sorry because I was pushing you away this past few weeks it's just because..." that's time When Claim my lips for and kiss me Slowly..
"Shut up Manoban..and Kiss me.. please i need you" She said it Seductively.
"Are you sure?"
She pull me just to sit on the couch. Beside her. And she sit on my lap. Bite her lips seductively while saying "Lisa... I want you now".
I smirk and bring her in the room "Jennie I want to do this Romantically but. I will not promising anything"
I pin her on the wall start kissing her passionately. Bit her lower lip. Till our tongue playing along. Press my body to her to feel her heat inside me. And her little moan makes me go crazy. "Ahhh.. Lisa what are you doing just take me now" she plead while with hard breathing
I look at her "Yes baby just wait a little I want you to give the best night ever" whispering in her ears them bit her earlobe a little just to make her moan again. "Ughhh."
Put my hand behind her back to unzip her dress and throw it on the floor while kissing her passionately.
She responded with kisses more passionately.
While playing our tongue. My hand slowly squish eh boobs " uhmhh' softly moan. But this time she didn't mind. Slowly Unclip her bra. Break the kisses and slowly put her in bed. And I. Started to take off my dress too. She's watching me. Look at her seductively "oh baby your so beautiful" the I started to suck her nipple while playing my other hand around her body. "God... Nini your so damn hot" started to kiss her again. While my hand slowly Dragging down on her Center "ahhhh ohhh Baby" she moan a little load when I started to play with clit. "Baby just do it..now" her breathing is even harder now.
And I started to play with clit. Start to insert 1 finger then follow my other finger.and Pumping while kissing her. She's moaning loudly now
"Ughhh Baby.. please. Just do it now. I need you now." She plead and pump her faster with my finger
"Lisaaaa.. ughhhh.. baby I think I gonna cum.. please. I'm cum..." her Hands gripping the sheets and she keep moaning so loud that makes me So damn hot..
"Ughhh Baby your so good. Please" Messy moan so load it doesn't matter now no one will hear us anyway.
"Cum for me baby now" she's moaning again and this time she's just on her climax.. " ughhh Lisaaa..."
and release my finger and kiss her sweetly with her forehead "Gosh Baby your so loud good thing no one will hear you " I told her while kissing her sweetly in her lips.
"I love you lili" that all she say closing her eyes and sleep.
"I love you too Nini" sleep now.