A voice

Lisa pov
A man.., a voice of a man who is he...
"Okay just Give me a minute a gonna Say goodbye first". I heard her say.
Ending the call.
"Who's that ughhh Jennie..." gosh what the hell is she doin out there she told me it's only a vacation not boy hunting. Ughh that annoyed me.
"What should I do now should I go there."? No I'm not that desperate I think his only a friend. A friend a boy friend? Ughhh...!"i look at My phone again she's calling.
"Yahhh Why did End the call without saying goodbye what the heck is your problem now. Aissst Lalisa Panpriya Manoban I warning you don't do that again. If you do that again I will not gonna called you ever.." and she end the call without me saying anything
Room:
"Ughh I cant sleep" I rolled back and forth at bed it's 3 am and I'm still awake I can't get those voice inside on my head. But why am I jealous? Of course? Do I have a reason? I'm just only her bestfriend not a girlfriend? Yeah right I don't have a right to get jealous. Besides. I promise to her That if she Find a love Just go for it. If that's what makes her happy..

2 years ago at Central Park.

After everything happen to me and brother my dad told me travel whenever I want before he finally turn over the CEO position with me. He wants me to enjoy my life. He wants me recover about the accident and what happen to my brother.
"Nini" I called her while were sitting at bench in the middle of Central Park watching the lovers who's happily flirting in front of us aissst..
"Yes Lili What is it" she asked while looking at my eyes.
"Did you ever felt in love?" I asked her.
"Of course Everyone are fell in love. Even if it's not in the person some of them fell in love with their cars, Their expensive bags or shoes like those who really loves their pets like their own baby. So yes I fell in love too with my photography and cameras" she said
"No... I mean to a person? Have you?". I asked her again.
"Yes I am" she said.
Shock while looking at her.
"Yahhh Jennieyah why you didn't tell me your in love who was it. Huh. Aissst I thought I'm your bestfried." I said with anger but she's laughing at me
"Are you laughing at me now. Are you teasing me now?" I frown and looking at her she continue laughing.
And then I looked at her she really that pretty while she laugh with her gummy smile. And amazing laughing sounds that makes my heart beat so fast.
No lisa you are not. You are not allowed to fall with her she's your best Friend . For godsake stop looking at her.
"Yahhh I'm just Kidding I was teasing you.you know what your the first person who will know if ever I fell in love I promise" she told me with her beautiful smile.
She lean her Head on my shoulder While we continue Watching the Couple and kids in front of us.
"You know they say it's really good to be in love. That when you're in love you will be smiling everyday, you will have someone to take care of you, to take you on date, pick you up at work. Bring coffee to your office work. And saying I love you every minute. That's really good I think" she said with her smoothing voice.
"I wish I am that someone" I said in a lower voice.
"Hmmmmm"?did you say anything"? She asked.
"Ahmm no. Jennie if you feel Like You found That someone Just Go For it. As Long as your happy and his making you happy." I told Her.
"Him? How do you know if its him? What if Her That someone That makes Me falling in Love? " She told Me. My eyes got widend.
"What Are you saying jennie"I asked Her
"You know Falling in Love is not about the gender coz you Will Never know Who is the one That someone Who Will makes your Heart happy it could be a him or Her. Its Not about the gender its all about the loved you Felt toward to That Person" She told Me and im pretty sure i Was in cloud While She saying That. My Nini you really Are something..I smiled happily.

Present:
"Well I guess its HIM That someone Who makes your Heart Happy" I smiled With My Self But feel the pain.