Broken

Lisa pov
It's been A month Kai and I will be Seeing once in while for this project I regret when I told him. More project in the future why this 3 months is getting too long for me now. I don't wanna see his face again. But I can't I need this.
"Yahh lisa" I heard Jennie calling me Behind She's been calling me Lisa Since the day she and Kai .I miss her calling me Lili Boo.
"Jennie What are you doing here are you missing now huh" I tease her with Smile I'm about to give her hug when.
"Hon.... Hi.. what are You doin here?" Its kai who approach her and hug her.
"I miss you. Here I bring you some Coffee I know you tired." She said with smile in her eyes she is happy I guess.
"Yahhh Jennie yah what about us and Lisa where's ours" Jisoo Hissed with angry tone
"Ohh Sorry unie I didn't know your both here. I will buy you now don't worry" she said about to go outside.
"No jennie it's. We're fine. We have coffe machine at office Jisoo." I told her
"No lisa she used to bring you the coffee before even if she knows we have a coffee machine Aissh Jennie" Jisoo.
"Anyway Mr. Zen we go head now. I have loads of work to do in the office." I said
"Sure thank you for coming here" Kai said
"Lisa... hey I'm sorry I didn't know your here. I was about to go to your office after this. I'm sorry. Come on let's have lunch instead. I will tell kai first" She about to go to kai.
"No Jennie no need and were done with our lunch. Just stay with you boyfriend we go now" I told her coldly.
"Lisa are you okay?" Jisoo Asked
"Yeah sure why not?" Told her
"Why so cold with Jennie?" She asked me with concern look
"No im not I was just distancing myself with her. She had a boyfriend now. We're not like the way we were before. Kai will be jealous when he see us like that and I don't want to be that Interfere with their relationship Jennie's she happy now I guess I need to be happy with myself now" I told her firmly
I'm lying with myself do I need to lie too with my Friends.!?.
Aissst lisa Get yourself together your friends is not that dumb.
At Home:
I was Doing paper works at home just to make myself busy. And not thinking Boyet jennie
When the elevator of penthouse open.
"Yahhh LaLisa Panpriya Manoban Your Already own the company And not yo Mention being CEO why bothered Doing work at Home huh..
Get your ass off here now" Rosé Been Shouting At me Upstairs.
While getting down at the stairs.
"Yahh Blondie Who Told you To shout out At my home huh? Aisssh.." I said "what are guys here?"
I asked
"It's weekend and we miss you we know you don't want to out. So we bring you something. " Rose said while holding up a drink with her hands. "Let's get drunk. And stop Working At weekend misss CEO" Jisoo teasing me with her annoying voice.
"Aissh And you have someone here.?" Pointing to woman she's pretty tho.
"Ohh yah this Somi my Cousin" Jisoo say
It's past 11 pm. We've been laughing and enjoying ourselves A little tipsy. When the elevator Open for the second time without any permission.
"Aissh I think I need to change my password"
Jennie and Kai Is coming.
"Yahh Lalisa are drunk already aissshh I told you not to drink without me" Jennie scolding me.
"Sorry I never Thought I need your approval just to have a drink with my friends in my own house" I told to her and everyone looking at me.
"What? Did I say something wrong? I was just telling the truth. Who the hell she is. She with herself. My mother?sister?girlfriend? Ohh yeah. "Bestfriend" . Sorry.
"Lisa I think your drunk let's go just rest now I bring you to your room." Jennie telling me While she's holding my arm.
"Come on Lisa let's get you to your room" that's when push her to make her stumble to the floor. To make everyone shock.
"I said I don't need you." I told her while standing up on my own. But stumble to get back on the floor. Well I guess I am really drunk.
"Yeah Lisa come on" This Time Rosé is the one holding me. .