Meet me paris

Jennie Pov
I was done talking with Lisa and I need to get ready now to explore Paris on our 4th day here .
we've go to a beautiful places taking pictures eat different kind of delicious food and all I enjoy it feels like I wanna live here forever with Lisa. But Maybe just maybe.
"Yahhhh Sleepy Head get up. We have to go now I want watch the sunrise. We need to go to Eiffel Tower to watch the sunrise and staying there till sunset." Waking up Rosé
4:am and I'm awake I was talking with Lisa nonstop saying everything what I did the whole day. She's a best listener to me even if nonsense she still listen to me.
"Come on sleepy head or I leave you here" waking her up again.
"Yahhh Mandu You go by yourself I follow you there. I need more sleep aisssh..." she said closed eyes.
"Aisshhh She really is.. okay just make sure To follow me there okay." I told her while Slapping her Butt.
"Yahhhhh....." she shouted out while I'm laughing with her.

At the Eiffel Tower.
Wow.. the sun is setting when I arrive there. It's beautiful. I'm Just taking picture and smiling.  I just sit on the side while watching the sun to set. I'm just like a fool who's smiling alone. Thinking and daydreaming.
"Haissst If only you were here my Lili look at that it's beautiful. It's bring me joy and happiness it's like the sun is smiling with me. Like you it's like your smile that brings me joy and happiness." Talking to myself didn't care to the people around me.
But then my daydreaming Interrupted when a man asked me if.
"Hi...Can I seat here?" I looked at his Smiled at me his smile is pure i didn't realise that I was looking with him That long when
"Hey are you okay there's something wrong with my face" he asked me.
"Ahh no sorry" I blushed my face is like a tomato now.
"Yeah Sorry did I make you uncomfortable I can look for another place to seat" his about to stand.
"No it's okay it's fine no problem" I said.
"By the way I'm Kai" he introduced himself and lift his hand for shake hand
"Ohh I'm Jennie" take his hand and smile
"Are you alone?" He asked
"No I have my friend with me but she's still sleeping so I go here alone. But she will come here later I will be here and watch the Sunrise later." I told him
"Ohh really that's great I'm alone and I'm planing to watch the sunrise to later after exploring the places would you mind if I joined you and your friend?" He asked.
"Ahmm are you sure what about your friend or girlfriend perhaps?" I asked him
But he laugh at me.
"Haha no don't have a girlfriend and my friend are all busy right now. " he said
"By the way what country are you from? You look like Asian" He asked me.
"Korea I'm from Korea and you what country are you from you look like korean too." Asked him
"I am but your good at English huh.?"
"Yeah I've been studying abroad that's why" told him
"I worked here my family own a business here so My family and I living here since I was a kid."
"Ohh really that's good planning to go to Korea? I asked him.
"No i had no reason to go back there before" he said
"Before??" Asked him
"Yes Before But now I think I have a reason. " he said while Looking at me.
"Yahh what are you talking about" blushes
Laugh at me.
"Ahha you look so cute when you blush" . I was about to say something when I see rosé coming and searching for me.
"Yahhh Blondie I'm here" I shouted while laughing at her she hate it when I called her blondie.
"Yahhh Mandu I told you to not call me that" annoyed tone.
"Rosé " Kai called her attention.
"My gosh Kai... what are you doin here." She Approach And Hug him like they know each other for a long time. Aisshh
"Yahh Mandu this Kai my Cousin. Ughh. We've never see each other since they Migrate here. "
Cousin?kai?rose? What a small world after all.
"Hey why are two together huh" She asked me smiling
"Oh I approach her she's been talking with her self so I thought she needs someone to talk to." Kai said.
I was about to talk but my phone ring.. Lili