Chances

Lisa pov
This is last the Day of project that will be making With The Zen Inc. finally I wouldn't be able to see him again. Coz every time I see him. God knows how would like to puch his face for taking Jennie away from me.
Jennie and I didn't see each other after the talked at my house  that day. Even though she always text or called me. She even go to penthouse just making me breakfast. And that's the part that I think I need to change my password. But I can't coz I always wanted her to see at home. But It hurting me every time I see her.

Penthouse.
I saw her sleeping Like a baby. Curl up her body, she's sleeping Peacefully with cute snoring and Half Open Mouth. Is she tired or what.? I smiled with the beautiful like baby Woman who sleeping in my Sofa.
"Jennie" I called her In lower voice so I can't Startled her.
"Why are you sleeping here at the couch you have your own room in this House? And what are you still doing here in this hours. You should go home now. Come on I'll take you home." I was about to hold her hand to help her Stand up. But.
"Lisa.....I don't wanna go.. I wanna stay here with you. "She just hug me. And starting to cry.
"Kai.. I told him everything. I told him What I really feel about you. And I broke up with him." She told me with Her eyes down on the floor.
"What.? Why? I mean how? Jennie? What did he say? Is he okay with it?." Asking her
"He already knows. Before I told him"

Kai Pov.
She's in love. And she's in pain. I can feel it. I know she's hiding it. Jennie When did you plan telling me everything? So I can set you free. I love you. But I can't barely see you like that. I know You love her. I know you will never give the love that I wanted. Coz even if your here with me. I know you heart and mind are belongs with her..

"Hon?"
"Hmmm"
"I don't think I can stay here after the project that I've doing with The Manoban's. Dad wouldn't let me stay here. He wanted me stay at Paris. Is that okay with you? Are you okay with the LDR? Or you can come with me? I can give you a job with our company. You're good at photography. I can give you a client and stay there with me? What do you think?" I asked her without looking at her.
"Huh? Do you want me to come with you? But.. ahh..
I don't know. I.. look Kai. It's okay if that's. What's your dad wants for you. You can still call me. We can still see each other once a month or a year perhaps. But I can't go with you there. " she told me like she's about to cry.
"And besides paris it's not a home with me. I promise Lisa that we will be back there. Just to making memorise. I'm so sorry kai"

"It's okay Jennie. I know." Her face look shock when she's hearing it.
"I know you can't come with me. I know that you can't leave her. Jennie" looking in her eyes.
"I love you....but I can't bare to see you suffering like that. I'm just waiting for you tell me the truth. To tell me everything. The night at Lisa's penthouse. I heard everything. Rosé left her phone so I volunteer to get back there. . But I i was thinking to check you and Lisa upstair. To check both of you of your oaky Just when I heard everything. I know you love her. I know your bothering because of her. I love you. But I want you to be happy. And I know I can't make you happy. But her." I told her and she's started to cry.

"Kai I'm so sorry. I just can't do it. I can't tell you because your so. Nice and sweet to me. I don't know how to break your heart. I'm so sorry. " she's sobbing

"Hey Jennie stop crying now. Hmmm.. I will be okay. Eventually yes. But you you need to be okay now. Coz I will setting you free. Just go with her. Tell her everything. I know she's good to you. She loves you. And I know your in good hands so I set you free and just be happy Okay. ? Let's meet again when you and Lisa went back at Paris doing memories together . And happy that met you." Hugging her to make her calm. It hurts. But it pain me more knowing she's not happy with me and she's hurting herself and her love just to be with me.