Waking up with Tears

Hospital.
Lisa's pov
Beep..beep...beep. All I can Hear is The Machine Connected with my Body. And all the people talking around me, I can't feel anything, I can't see anything, I can't move, it's all black, I want to move my body, I want to speak, I'm so thirsty, I feel tired I feel like I wanna give up. I can't take this anymore. And then I saw him. I saw Him standing There with his beautiful smile. Munchkin... I called him I called my brother but I feel like he didn't hear me, he just  there smiling at me. "Munchkin" I called him again and this time he approached me. He holds my hands "Jin Where are we" I asked him curiously
"why were here" He didn't Answer but instead "Babygirl I want you to open your eyes, they all waiting for you. Dads need you. All your friends Jisoo Rosé and Jennie. They'll waiting for you please go back there" he told me "
"but how bout you.?lets come back together. Please. Let's go home I don't want to be here it's creepy and I don't know Please Jin lets go home"! I said while crying.
"Babygirl Promise me. You will stay at dad until the end I know his being mean and rough to you but he loves you and cared for you. Your the only one he has now so please understand him. Promise me please Babygirl" he said pleading
"Okay okay but let's go now. I still need to see Jennie. I didn't go to her birthday." I said
"Just go ahead first Babygirl I'll be staying here I will be your guide and angel. I'll be watching you here oaky I love you my Babygirl. So much". He said
"But I need you to come with me. Dad his going to be mad at me if I'm come back there without you please Jin let's go I don't need a guide or angel I need you" I said while crying.
"Lisa Please open your eyes..for me I miss you." Please LiliBoo I need you here"...
Jennie I heard her where is she and why she crying. "Jennie...Niniboo.. Jennie where are you..Jennie" I scream loud and crying loud while Jin Is nowhere to be found. "Jin where are you please jin" Crying hard..

3 Months Later.
Jennie's PoV
"Lili Boo...!!Are you not missing me? Gosh It's been a month You promise me to Celebrate my birthday and look what you doin. You been sleeping for what a months now aren't you tired.? Aissshh. "I said madly but inside I wanna cry again.
Lisa's room door open. She's been staying at home As her dads wish he wanted Lisa to be At home because he knows that Lisa hate hospital so He decided to bring her home so that when Lisa wakes up she didn't feel scared. He hired her own Doctor and nurses. To check her everyday. He even bought A new hospital machine to support lisa she's been in a coma since the accident 3 months ago. And he even hired two bodyguards. Since the Accident happen her mother came back and threaten that she will take Lisa Away. That she will bring her to Germany because Her dad didn't do Her job as Father she even blamed Lisa's dad with the accident. But Mr. Manoban Never giving up Their Children That Easily that's why he Hired Bodyguards to Make sure she never go near Lisa.
"We will change Her IV and we need to check her BP mam" The Nurse said.
"Okay go ahead". I smiled.
But in split second her heart beat is on flat. And her BP is goin down.
The Nurse and Doctors Panicking while checking on Lisa.
"Check her BP" "called doctor Geer Right now" "Emergency we need.....god..Ms.Manoban Don't do this to us your father gonna kill us. " he said While pumping Her. "Come on Ms.Manoban.. 1..2..!!!"
"Lisaaaaa please...." I plead her While crying
"What is goin on" Rosé and Jisoo came when they hear the Emergency Called.
"What is Goin on..Lisa...What is happening.. talk to meeee!" Her dad barge at the door madly while asking the doctors and Nurses Who's trying to survive Lisa.
"Mr. Manoban her heart stop and Her BP's is Down. I think we need to bring her to Hospital.she needs more medical attentions" doctor said
"Noooo.. You will not bring my Daughter To the hospital I will buy Any Medical equipment you needs...and don't you dare bring her there"..