RETURN

TW-Remus being....Remus, intense pain, talks of death, suicide kinda I think it can be considered suicide, angry Patton

Ok moving right along....
———————
Logan's pov

Dear journal,

We all get teleported into an arena separated by three different rings.

"For this final test you are trying to get the dark key, to do so you must fight and beat your opposites" a voice rings out. This doesn't add up. Mine is Remus, Roman's is Virgil, Patton's was Dolin. Remus won't fight me, Virgil won't fight Roman, and Dolin...isn't around. Suddenly Remus rises up in front of me.

"Oh you have got to be shitting me!" The crazed side yells to no one.

"I second that, I'm not fighting him"I yell out.

"Ok so are we done now"

"No, you have to be knocked out" I state while pushing up my glasses.

"Ok" he shrugs. He waves his hands and summons his morning star. He raises it above his head and knocks himself out.

"Ok that works I guess" I shrug.

Patton's pov

Dear billy,

We all teleport into a three ringed coliseum

"For this final test you are trying to get the dark key, to do so you must fight and beat your opposites" but my dark side is Dolin and he....is standing right in front of me.

"Pat" he chokes out.

"Dolin!?" I shout out. He falls down onto his knees and puts his hands on his head.

"I don't know what's happening, please just end me" he begs. Oh no

"Dolin just breath"

"No! I can't, it hurts too much I can't please just kill me" Dolin cries, a knife appears in my hand.

"Dolin wait think about this you have another chance at life" he grabs my wrist and gives me a reassuring smile.

"I'm okay, i don't know where I was but it was peaceful"

"Are you sure-"

"Yes just please, let me rest" he says while grabbing my hand. I pulled him close into a hug and thrust the knife into his stomach.

"Thank you, Pat" he says while becoming limp in my arms.

"Please tell V that I watch him everyday. I'm glad that he is happy, it's nice to see him laughing" he chokes out. I nod my head.

"Is that all you want him to know?" I ask softly.

"Tell him that I'm happy and at peace, and that I love him" then his eyes slip shut and he disappears.

This

Is

The

Last

Mother

Fucking

Straw

"NO MORE GAMES!" I yell, using my dark voice.

Roman's pov

Dear journal,

"For this final test you are trying to get the dark key, to do so you must fight and beat your opposites"

"I'm not fighting Virgil!"I call out. I hear evil laughter behind me.

"You're not fighting the roach," the voice says. I turn around and see paranoia standing there.

"How did you get out of the hourglass?" I ask while backing away, but for every one step I take he takes two.

"Didn't he tell you?"the dark side hisses out. My eyes widen.

"The split!?" He nods his head and summons a knife that he was hiding who knows where. I don't give him a chance to keep talking, I know how he works. He will try to make me frustrated and thus affecting my strategies. I can't let him get any words out. I quickly grab his wrist and make him drop the knife. I use my other arm to pin his arms to his sides. I use my foot to flip the knife into my hand. I press it up against his neck.

"If I kill you will it hurt Virgil?" I ask, no response I push the weapon into his skin hard enough to draw blood.

"I don't know, let's find out" he kicks off on my leg and flips over me. Grabbing the knife in the process. He brings it up to his neck.

"Paranoia, stop, you don't know what your doing"

"See you later, princy" he gives a peace sign and brings the blade across his neck. He falls to the ground. I ran over to his side. His face is dull but you could tell he is still alive. I pull his head into my lap and comfort him as life fades from his eyes.

"Princy, I'm sorry, I thought I was just protecting V but I was really hurting him and everyone else" he softly whispers.

"I know, I forgive you" I whisper.

"Can you tell the kid I'm sorry?" he asks, I nod.

"Thanks," he says, his eyes closed, then they snap open.

"Damn princy I love you" he chuckles then he goes limp.

"I love you too P" I say softly. I snap my finger and his body is teleported back to the house.

"NO MORE GAMES!" I head Patton scream out. The arena starts to fade away and we can see the mess before us. Patton had tear stains up and down his cheeks and my brother is passed out on the ground probably not dead next to logan.

"Dad what happened?! Are you okay" I call out from across the arena.

"HE WAS HAPPY AND YOU TOOK THAT AWAY FROM HIM!" Patton yells, who is he talking about. Then a loud gong sounds out.

"Times up, you're too late" Em says while he teleports away.

—————————
Ahhh
Sorry about dolin but we needed to wrap him up.

Alec-IT WAS LIZ'S IDEA PLEASE DONT MURDER ME

Liz-way to throw me under the freaking bus

-the authors

Word count 935