Dirty Dream

You were in bed scrolling through pictures on your phone, you looked at all the selfies you took with Lestat. You giggled softly so you didn't wake Marius, who was fast asleep next to you. As you got to the second photo album full of pictures you felt Marius move. You ignored it and focused your attention to your phone. Suddenly Marius began to move a bit more and his breathing became heavier, he let out a throaty groan. You were concerned at first, thinking he was having a nightmare. You turned your phone off and placed it on the nightstand next to you. When you turned back to him he moaned "Y/N" you were confused. But then you heard him moan your name louder and talked in his sleep. "Y/N! AH...MY GOD YES!" he moaned, nearly screaming in his sleep. You smirked and then giggled. He was having a dirty dream about you. "My god I love you!" he moaned. It was the funniest thing you heard him say, you were cracking up at how much he was into the dream. Soon enough you stopped laughing and you smirked. Deciding to mess with him. You climbed on top of him and whispered into his ear. "You want more? Say my name then, say it louder!" you whispered, teasing him. "Y/N!" he moaned. You smirked before kissing him. The kiss woke him up and he flipped you over. 

Now he was on top of you. "My turn." he growled as he unbuttoned his shirt.