Seeing your child for the first time

As months passed by Marius became more protective of you, so much that any vampires that came to the chateau were warned not to go near you. He found your cravings to be adorable while Lestat found them to be very entertaining. You always laughed at the thought. The day had come when it was time for you to see your child for the first time, you were terrified because you disliked doctors appointments of any kind. You managed to delay the visit for a while, claiming that you were asleep much to Pandoras amusement. She found it to be very clever, she knew that you were scared to do it but it had to be done. She told you that you had better move or she would get Marius. But you say that he is off with Lestat for the day, god knows what trouble those two would get into. Pandora left and you returned to sleep. A few minutes later you felt a pair of strong arms wrap around you, you giggled knowing it was Marius. You pretended to be asleep but you couldn't fool him. He suddenly pinned you down to the bed and you gasped, you were definitely awake then. "Marius!" you laughed. He chuckled and kissed you before lifting up your shirt and kissing your belly. You thought it was so adorable. You giggled as he did this. Soon enough he got off of you and you sat up in bed. "What are you doing here?" you asked finally. He smiled. "It is time to see our child my love, you may walk or I shall carry you if you like." he said. Before you could answer he picked you up in his arms, carrying you bridal style. Pandora came into the room and smiled. She found the both of you to be very amusing. She told you she was to come with you. You nodded to show you understood. You really didn't want to go but you had no choice. 

You gave in and said you would go. All three of you quickly arrived and were met with a sweet midwife. She led you to a room and reassured you that she would not hurt you and when you see the child it will be worth it. She tells you to lie down on the bed and lift up your shirt. You did as she said. The midwife then sat down in a chair next to the bed and placed the gel on your belly. She then conducted an ultrasound so you could see the baby. Moments later the midwife smiled at the screen and said. "Ah there she is! Y/N, you've got a girl. She looks very healthy, very good." she said. You all looked at the screen and were in awe as you saw the little girl on the screen. Pandora kept going on about how spoiled she was going to be. You laughed. Another appointment was made and you all went back to the chateau. 

As soon as you had arrived Marius wasted no time in telling everyone in the great family the news. All of them were so happy for you and Marius and were very anxious for the child to come. You felt so happy and you couldn't explain how lucky you were to have such a loving and supportive family. That night you and Marius cuddled together in bed and thought of a name to call your baby girl.