~*Chapter Fifteen*~

- - Jason's POV - -

I stared out over the grayish blue waves. Silvery moonlight dappled the unhealthy sea. "Poseidon took Percy's disappearance really hard," I thought sadly. I shook mt head to clear my thoughts. I resumed my careful watch over the Argo II. By dawn, we would reach the Sea of Monsters. Below deck, my friends and Poseidon were sleeping fitfully. I could hear the sound of their snores shuffling around.

At around midnight, the ship started to rock and the winds rattled the masts. I held the railing tightly, scared of being thrown into the sea. After my near death experience with Gaea, I was always on high alert. Storm clouds gathered overhead. I swallowed nervously. It looked like venti. I started toward the door leading below deck. The winds whipped me back. I flew a good five feet into the wall. A flash of lightning and a rumble of thunder later, a dark figure appeared on deck.

I looked up wearily. That fall had really hurt. The stranger was female and stood against the wind, not moving an inch. A 6-foot long spear crackled with electricity. Short black hair whipped around her. Another flash of lightning revealed her face.

"Thalia?!" I shouted against the wind.

"The one and only." She replied grinning. In an instant, the winds died and the storm clouds cleared leaving her standing in the middle of the deck. Festus blew a steam of fire at her, annoyed. Thalia jumped out of the way. "Jeez, sorry Happy the Dragon!" She walked over to me and helped me up from where I was still lying stunned.

"What? Did you hit your head too hard of something?" She said.

"Or something," I mocked her. She punched my arm lightly.

"I missed you." She gave me a hug. Her body shivered slightly as if she was suppressing something. Finally she cracked. Sobs shook her body as she buried her face into my shoulder. I tried my best to calm and comfort my sister.

I patted her back. "Shh.. Thals. It's okay. It's okay."

"No! I-Its not!" She cried harder, gripping my shoulders.

"What's wrong then?"

"P-Percy. He's been through so much! The Titan War, the Giant War, T-Tartarus, and even the curse! Now this! He doesn't deserve this fate Jason. No one does. But its happening anyway. I feel horrible. I held her as she cried. Truth be told, I felt the same. I don't even know how Percy was still sane after all he went through. But then again, maybe he's not.

"Thalia. I know how you feel. I feel it. Everyone feels it. That's why we're going to rescue him now. Okay? We just gotta do our part to help." I whispered comfortingly. After a few more minutes, she stepped away.

We stood still enjoying the company of the other. I took the time to study her carefully. Thalia still had the same black hair, except it was a bit longer. It was at her shoulders now. Same punk style clothes, weapons, and eyes.

"I missed you sis...." I said.

"Me too..." she said.