Music shop (Louis Tomlinson fanfic)

Okay hello! This is my first ever fan fiction attempt so yeah BE NICE!! :) I'm open to any suggestions so just comment and if u like it so far vote.

You can reach me by kik messenger I'm called: tigger_terror

I'm not expecting to get many reads on this since it's my first but yeah so thanks if your reading much appreciated

Me xoxo 

"Molly, I'm gonna go to the Cafe and get a coffee...order?" My Aunt called out from the front of our little music shop.

"A latte thanks," I said sorting out our storage room.

"Oh and get me one of those big cookies they have!" I added hearing her chuckle and the door close leaving me alone in the shop. It's never really busy, but we have a good business selling guitars, piano, CDs and the occasional broken instrument. I only moved to London to live with my aunt not long ago. I wanted to see something besides Australia (Where I used to live). The creaking of the door snapped me out of my thoughts, and the small whispers. If they want me they can just call, I though getting back to sorting out what's junk and what's not.

"AHHH OMIGOD I LOVE YOU!" I knocked over the boxes running out to see what's going on.

"I told you Niall this was going to happen!" A pretty good looking boy said gesturing to the girl who was now hyperventilating.

"Actually YOU didn't I did!" Another cute boy with curly hair spoke up.

"Pa-lease!" once ANOTHER hot boy spoke, "I think we all know it was me who thought it!"

Anyone gonna tell me what's going on? No okay just stand there and ignore me and the hyperventilating girl!

"ONE DIRECTION!" oh great there another girl let's hope she doesn't start.

"lock the door!" The last 2 boys yelled at the same time, at least they had sense...

"Cam I have your autograph?" the first girl finally settled down.

"Sure love how do I make it out to?" the boy with gorgeous curly hair said pulling out a pen.

"Emma" she manage to spit out. Who are the gorgeous guys?

"how do you lock this thing?" One of the sensible boys asked leaning on the door to keep all the screaming girls that have now gathered out side the store. I wonder what auntie will think...

I ran over to help him pulling out my keys and fumbling to put it in the keyhole.

"I love you Harry!" the she squeaked as he finished sign her shirt. Say something!

"Okay girls," I stuttered feeling all eyes on me now ignoring the banging on the windows and the screams all coming from outside.

"Why don't you finish getting these boys autographs and I will show you out the back?" I said hoping they would realize it wasn't a question.

"It was lovely meeting you Emma" Harry said giving her a giant hug.

After she finally left I turned to face the five boys.

"I'm Louis!" One boy said running over to me and picking me up and giving me a bone crushing hug.

"Molly," I said getting my breathe back and fixing my hair.

"I'm Zayn!"

"I'm Harry"

"LOUIS!!"

"Liam"

"Niall"

"AND WE'RE ONE DIRECTION!" They all laughed giving each other slaps on the back.

"Err...not to be rude or anything, but I am supposed to know who you are?" I said trying to make it sound as innocent as possible when we all know I'm guilty.

Maybe I shouldn't of said that, most of them looked shocked hearing me say that. It's not my fault I'm to busy to fangirl or whatever. I needto focus on my shop an maybe one day I will get found, become that famous singer stuck on every teenage girls wall.

"Wait, you mean you don't know?" Zayn asked stepping forwards

"No sorry," I shrugged a bit embarrassed at the fact "I'd like to know you" I glancing at the boys standing in front of me feeling all their eyes on me.

"Well, when do you get off work?" Louis said looking at the other boys seeing them agreeing at his question. I looked at the guitar clock on the wall, hey I thought this is your first chance to actually make some friends and they turn out tO be 5 famous and gorgeous boys. Turning back to Louis giving him my best smile I said

"Now."