Restless

That night Kurapika was restless. How could he possibly sleep when he was captured by the phantom troupe? Also, not to mention all the weird sounds outside the room he was staying in. The noises were probably just wind or someones nen flowing softly it wasn't anything dangerous or anything but, Kurapika didn't like it. Kurapika knew people were guarding so he couldn't just get up and leave. He knew he would be caught and who knew what would happen then. Kurapika groaned and rolled over onto his side and tried to rest. Even if he could sleep for just two hours he would be pleased with himself at this point. He sighed and looked at the wall trying to fall asleep. He heard sounds of wind outside his window. It wasn't long before he heard the window rattle. "Hello is anyone there?" No answer. Kurapika sighed and knew he was probably just paranoid with everything that was happening. Kurapika laid back down and saw a figure in the corner of his room. It had come in through the window.

"AHHHH!!!" Kurapika screams terrified.

"WAHHH!!" Screams another voice. Soon, Shalnark rushed in and turned on the lights to see Kortopi backed into a corner.

"Huh? I suppose someone forgot to tell Topi about the chain user." Kortopi had created most of the buildings around them with nen as replicas so he occasionally had to check all the parts of the original to ensure nothing was breaking or falling apart because of his nen.

"Chain user?" Kortopi said and looked at Kurapika.

"Is chain user a new member?" Kurapika growled he didn't wanna be associated with the troupe or anyone in it. He hated being mistaken for a new member although it wasn't meant as anything other then Kortopi's curiosity.

"The boss didn't say anything about him being a new member he only said that he is going to be staying here for the time being," Shalnark told Kortopi as he made sure the window was locked well after Kortopi's unexpected entrance. Kortopi looks at Kurapika.

"Are you going to be a new member? We have an opening." Kortopi said and Kurapika growls.

"I WILL NEVER EVER EVER BE A MEMBER OF THIS DISGUSTING TROUPE OF MURDERS!!" Kurapika yells at him angrily and Shalnark frowns.

"Hey, you don't need to be so...screaming?" Shalnark said. He would have said that Kurapika didn't need to be so rude but he was technically kidnapped and if Shalnark was kidnapped, he would be pretty mad too. He looked at Kortopi and sighed.

"Come on Topi, we should leave him alone," Shalnark suggested and with that, Shalnark and Kortopi left the room. Kurapika was angry that he was still here and would not be talking to Chrollo tomorrow. He was very upset and just wanted to leave. He wasn't sure why that Feitan person had brought him here in the first place. How was it useful? What good was it for Feitan to bring Kurapika here anyway? It wasn't like Kurapika was planning to be helpful to the troupe or do any favors. He sighed and thought about it. What did the troupe want from him? If their goal was to kill him, the boss could have easily done that already couldn't he have? If the boss didn't want to kill him and the boss knew that Kurapika would not listen to him then what was the point of keeping him here? Did they think that Kurapika had information about something? He had no idea and honestly thinking about it was exhausting him. He laid down on the bed and sighed. He wished and wished this would be over but it never ever ended. So Kurapika closed his eyes...