Chapter 36 ~ So It Goes...

WARNING: MATURE CONTENT HERE!!

Evie's POV
Heat started to lit our faces up as me and Carlos kissed roughly. We began to let our tongues dance with each other along with our saliva which are already mixed up. 

I ran my fingers through his white hair as he pinned me on the wall, not breaking the kiss. I started to breathe hardly as he pushed himself closer to my chest. He gently placed his hands on my waist and it sent shivers down my spine. I have never ever felt this. This is my first time.

I broke the kiss and gasped for breath and he did the same. I cupped his cheeks and smiled.

And he realised what he was doing. So he backed up and scratched the back of his neck saying, "I-I am s-sorry". Poison apples, he's so cute!

I was just sitting there, chuckling. "I want to continue and...feel what it feels like"

His eyes got widely open when he clearly heard those words. He then showed me a flirtatious smile and leaned in again. I grabbed the collar of his shirt and kissed him.

The kiss went rough, and the feeling was very electrifying. And as Carlos started to attack on my neck, I moaned and wrapped my arms on his neck pulling him.

Raindrops began to fall and the temperature was getting lower and it's perfect for us to make love on a very cold night.

"I-I have something to tell you" I pulled back from him a little bit.

"What is it?" He asked.

"Doug is asking me to be his girlfriend. And...even if I try to ignore him, he still can't get off of me"

"Well, since Mal and Jay already know everything about us, we'll tell them so that Doug will know that you are already taken and owned"

I chuckled, and took the ring I was hiding.

"I love you" I said and he took the ring and inserted it to my finger and kissed it.

"I love you infinitely"

I smiled at him and cupped his cheeks, kissing him again. He started to suck on my collarbone but the collar of my shirt blocked him. So he went back to my lips and let his fingers unbutton the rest.

'This is what I'm wearing'

I blushed as it revealed my chest, and his eyes were completely sparkling when he saw them, LOL

He kissed me again while his fingers were shaking as they trace the strap of my bra. And there he pasted himself on my chest when his hands already unhooked my bra. I felt something strange so I uncovered myself.

"I-I think I can't do this" I said with my hoarse voice and looked down

He backed up a little and looked at me into the eyes. "I understand" he said and adjusted himself away from me.

My heart was beating fast and I really want to continue but all of a sudden, I crawled back to him and sat on his lap, cupped his cheeks once more and kissed him.

He quickly placed his hands on the back of my head and the other on my waist. I took the hem of his shirt and pulled it off of him until it revealed to me his bare chest. I ran my hands up and down and feel how firm it was. He must've been doing some exercise.

I pushed myself closer to him until his back landed on the floor with me on top of him, not breaking the kiss.

He rolled and caused him to be on top of me. "C-Carlos" I moaned as he started to suck on my neck.

"Say it louder" he whispered on my ear and I arched my back as I felt shivers again.

He then went down to my collarbone and his hand on my breast, massaging it.

"Hmm...C-Carlit-tos!"

I couldn't bear this anymore so I made him stop by rolling ourselves once again. I was on top of him, sitting and he looked at me in the eyes with his hands on my hips. I chuckled before I leaned down on him and sucked his neck. He snaked his arms around me and moaned. "E-Evie"

I blushed and sit back, chuckling. He laughed at my chuckle and rolled me over...again.

"Are you ready?" He smirked.

"Yes" I answered and so it goes...

'This is what I wanted, a happy ending'