Chapter 31

Sylvie

I was in a police cell, trying to find out how to save myself and suddenly my older sister, Isabel appeared after two years. I hadn't seen her since Chris' murder. She didn't care about me and now she wants me to believe that she wants to help me?

"You're wasting my time with your lies and Eric wants to see me suffering right now," I yelled

"You think that I don't know that? I know a lot about your life Sylvie....."

"Stop that attitude! If you are smart, then try to get me out of that trouble!"

"Watch me...." she smiled and took out of her bag a dossier

"What's in there?" I asked her and I took it.

"It's Daniel's medical records. Did you know that the night they attacked us, they were under the influence of drugs?"

"And how does this help me?"I asked
"Drugs can make you have illusions. I'm going to show this to Officer Stones. I will tell him also that Chris was trying to kill you and Anthi brought you home."
"Don't involve her in this!" I said abruptly.

"Don't you see it? She is already involved. Besides she's the one who told me where were you."

"You threatened her to tell you what happened?"I asked her and I looked at her with hatred.

"Yes Sylvie I did! I knew that you were in Beacon Hills and when I saw that you were at the same hospital with Eric and Daniel, I left my job, my boyfriend, and my life, to come here and save you."

"How would you save me? Jane Evans? How can you look at Officer Stones and act like you are a successful lawyer?"

"Because I am! I've studied a lot to be successful and I'm good at my work."

"You are good by being someone else! Fake name, fake age, fake love! You are a crook!"

"I am not being a crook to everyone sweetheart. I'm being a crook to crooks. Besides, I changed my name when I arrived in New York."
"I can't believe this......" I said
Then Officer Stones came in.
"Officer! I need to talk to you."Isabel said and they left me alone.
I was tired of thinking. I sat again on the floor and waited.
After half an hour, Isabel got in and she smiled at me.
"Miss Laurens, you are free to go!" she said
"What?"I asked, shocked.
"You are lucky to have a successful lawyer!" she said and laughed.
I looked at her wildly and when the cop unlocked the door, I started walking fast through the exit. I got out and then took the way to my house. By walking. Suddenly I saw Anthi's car stopping next to me. Peter was driving again.
"Okay, that is so funny. You made my day."I said while I was staring at Peter.
"You seriously think that it's the perfect time for jokes?" Anthi asked me
"In my situation, jokes are necessary," I said and got into the car.
"Did you meet your sister?" Peter asked
"Oh my god! Does he know too?"I asked Anthi
"Of course he does. Believe it or not, we are on the same team Sylvie! You should accept that."

"Yeah, you should also remember that he tried to kill me," I told Anthi.

Peter looked at Anthi and then he focused on driving.
"If it wasn't me, you wouldn't be able to have that amazing and passionate relationship with my nephew," Peter said.
"Oh god! Where is Derek?"I asked
"Yeah about that......He is a little upset right now."Anthi said
"What? What did you tell him?" I asked worried.

"Look there are some things that you don't know," Anthi said calmly.
"There are a lot of things that I don't know Anthi, thanks to you! Isabel found me because you told her where I was!" I yelled
"Are you blaming me for trying to help you? I was so scared that you could be in jail right now and now you are accusing me?"