Chapter 4

"For the first time, I saw my heart went crazy, and I know I was fall in love but loving you was hard because just one move our friendships can ruin."

(Now playing Best friend by Jason Chen)

Kyo POV

Now I was chasing back Ayana and because of me, she escaped again from the hospital, it's all my fault. I was shocked when I see her with someone up on this hill so I secretly get near to them to hear their conversation.

"Hikaru, I like you....."

That word keeps repeat in my mind and suddenly my tears fall what Ayana confessed to Hikaru. I don't what I feel right now but my chest was hurting so much and now I continue eavesdropping on them.

"What are serious?" Right now, I feel anger but I was a relief

"No, I'm not" I was crying right about  now just hearing Ayana was seriously

"Ayana hahaha you got me!" I want to punch her or kick his ass but I can't

"Please! Hikaru get back to your senses" I want to say to Ayana that why not me and why him?

"Ayana, you just met yesterday and now you like me" I get confused about what I hear.

"Hikaru, I'm telling the truth and I really, really like or love you" And again my heart was broken into tiny pieces.

"Are you Insane!" I can't bear it anymore.

"Just answered me what do you feel at me?" seeing Ayana like that make me miserable.

"I don't know what I feel right now but you make me smile all the time" I want to kill him right now being a jerk.

"So, I have a chance for you?" I was jealous of Hikaru because he can see Ayana smile.

"Yes, but I have a girlfriend" What Ayana?

"Do you love her?" I don't see Ayana desperate like that.

"I don't know but I still giving her a chance to my heart" Now Ayana tears are falling and I can't do something.

"And why not you me a chance to Hikaru please" I just want to wipe her tears right now.

"Okay fine, just don't cry and I don't wanna see you cry again" I smiled bitterly hearing he cared for Ayana.

"Promise I will never cry again Hikaru" Just seeing Ayana afar away make me happy too.

"I love you, Hikaru, until I die"

"I love you, Hikaru, until I die" And I stopped eavesdropping on them now cause the pain inside my chest was about to broke up. My tears keep falling so I sit down to the nearest tree and cry all my pain I silently. After all, I can't forget my feelings for Ayana because she is my first love and childhood Best friend.

"Ayana it's time to go home now and it's already 10 o'clock in the evening" Immediately I stand up hearing they about to go home.

"But I don't want to go home" I wish I'm the man standing with her.

"Ayana" Maybe someday I can be just like him.

"Okay fine let's go home" My heart was frozen seeing their holding hands.

After a few minutes, we reach Ayana's house....

"So Hikaru see you again" I'm about to follow her but I hide again because Hikaru still here.

"See you again bye" Hikaru waved at her.

"What?" But suddenly she kissed him on the lips and run so fast. I was broken right now and she is not my girlfriend after all I'm just her childhood Best friend.

"It's my first kiss so keep it, Hikaru, Bye!" I wish you die now Hikaru and you're so lucky to her.

"Okay Bye!" Hikaru was got far so now I followed Ayana.

"Ayana" She looks at me and smiled but she revoked it.

"What?" I feel hurt right now.

"Why do you love him?" she got shocked but her back to normal.

"Why do you care?" She said to me like I'm nothing to her.

"You're just my friend after all" My whole body was frozed but my heart was eventually broken down.

"Are you okay Kyo?" she worried to me and I smiled because she still cares for me.

"I'm okay" and hug her.

"Why Kyo?" I just hug her tightly

"Nothing" and let her go and walked to the hospital again.

Maybe it's just fine to stay a Best friend after all and I don't want to destroy what we had.

To be continued..........

Author(Thank you for the Wait and support. love lots and please vote and read my story, sorry for the wrong grammar, spelling, and typos error. Thank you again for all things you do.)