Chapter 13

"I wish the time stops at this moment and just stay in this place together but I know that it will never happen."

"Give me two headbands," Hikaru said to the vendor.

The vendor eyes shinning now and suddenly he gets something from his merchandise.

"Sir, do you want a couple of matches it is a special promo today?" The man said and showing the couple shirt with matching headbands of a demon and angel.

"N----" but Ayana stops Hikaru saying.

"Yes!" She shouted and get a couple of clothes.

"Where can I change?" Happily, Ayana asked the man.

"Just wait for me Hikaru" and ran towards to restroom.

"Look it is pretty," she said to Hikaru while fixing her front clothes.

"Yeah it is pretty," Hikaru said while smiling looking into Ayana's face. Suddenly Ayana missed him in the cheeks, now Hikaru's face was blushing.

Hikaru ran to the restroom, to change his clothes and he was too shy.

"Hikaru, we look like a couple". Ayana hugs him tightly.

Now you can see the design, the shirts are color black and written "What's Queen/King without King/Queen"

They also wear the headbands of a demon horn and angel halo.

All in the eyes of everyone, Hikaru and Ayana were a lovely perfect couple.

"Haru, Let's ride to the Vikings" Ayana grabbed Hikaru's right hand to the Vikings. Hikaru has nothing to answer but a heavy breath.

When they're in the Viking, Hikaru immediately goes to the cashier.

"Two tickets please,"  Hikaru said and give the money.

"Here enjoy the ride," the lady cashier said and smiled.

"Why?" Hikaru was confused about Ayana because she grabbed him suddenly and now pouting her face.

"Nothing" Ayana answered.

Hikaru just smiled at Ayana, he thought maybe she was jealous.

Hikaru holds her hands and rides together with the Vikings.

"I'm scared," Ayana said when they sit down at the bottom end of the Vikings.

"Is this your first time?" He asked with a worried face.

"Yes" Ayana hugged his left hand tightly and you can feel she was shaking in fear.

"Don't worry I'm here" Hikaru answered and embraced Ayana.

Then the ride was starting moving slowly to fast, the movement is up and down...

"Wahhh!" Ayana shouted.

Hikaru just hugs her tightly and not letting her go.

After a few seconds the ride we stop...

"Are you okay?" Hikaru asked Ayana because she is walking like a drank person.

He immediately carries Ayana, like the bridal pose, and hurry to the nearest bench.

"I'm hungry Haru," Ayana said when she has sat down on a bench.

"What do you want to eat?" Hikaru offered.

"I want a burger and one large drink" she acting like a child again and pleasing Hikaru to buy food now.

"Okay, Just wait for me," Hikaru said and ran to a store of burgers.

"Good afternoon sir, what can help you?" The old man asked Hikaru and give him a tissue because He was wet with his sweat.

"Give me two medium burgers and two large drinks" Hikaru managed to answer.

"Sir, it all 217yen," the old man said.

"I don't have some cash and only 200 yen I have," Hikaru said after looking at his wallet.

"Sir, we have a promo there and it's a couple of meal," the old man said and show the billboard of the burgers available.

"I will just by that" Hikaru said and breathed heavily.

"Okay sir" the old man prepared his order.

"Here your order and please come again," the old man said with a smile.

After Hikaru runs again to come back to Ayana and he knows the sun was too hot, so maybe they can move to another place.

"Ayana!" He shouted.

"Hikaru!" Ayana answered and still sitting on the bench.

"Did you wait long?" Hikaru asked and grabbed Ayana's right hand.

"It's fine" Ayana answered and looking Hikaru in a curious look.

"Let's eat," Hikaru said when they reach another place, where there are a bench and a table with trees.

"Here your drink" Hikaru gives one large drink to Ayana and it has two straws, design in a heart shape.

"No, we share and it has two straw" Ayana insisted to Hikaru.

When Hikaru drinks on the straw suddenly Ayana drinks on another straw too.

"Okay," Hikaru said while blushing.

After finishing the food Ayana suddenly grabbed Hikaru's hands.

"Haru, Let's ride the Ferris Wheel" Ayana pointed to the Ferris wheel.

"Let's go," Hikaru said.

"Two tickets please". Hikaru about to pay but he remembered his wallet has no money at all.

"Here". Ayana paid for the two tickets and took it.

He just smiled at Ayana and hold her hands then ride the Ferris wheel.

"Haru, I was happy you came," Ayana said while sitting and looking outside.

"I was happy too" He answered and looking the girl in front of him name Ayana.

Suddenly a firework in the sky and it was beautiful while you are riding a Ferris wheel.

"Woah it's pretty," Ayana said.

"Yeah it is surely pretty" Hikaru replied but he wasn't looking at the fireworks rather than Ayana.

In the eyes of Hikaru, Ayana's face has sparkling lights and falling petals. She was like an angel fall from the sky and the most beautiful among women.

"Haru?" Ayana suddenly looks at Hikaru.

To be continued...