Chapter 7

"I lied to myself just to save you but I don't know if love can learn."

"Missing" Nami daddy continued...

"But I thought she went home," Hikaru said.

"Haru, she left a letter of goodbye," Nami daddy said sadly.

"Where are you right now uncle?" Hikaru said get his jacket.

"We are on the outside searching for Nami," Nami Daddy said.

"Okay, I will find Nami too" Hikaru ends the call.

Parents of Nami, Friends, Hikaru, and other relatives they searching for Nami all over the places in Tokyo.

"Did you find Nami?" Nami daddy asked all of us but no one response suddenly Nami parent's phone received a message and my phone too.

"It is Nami," we same said.

On the text was said that:

From: Nami

I'm sorry Mom, Dad, and Hikaru.

Don't worry because I will peacefully die on this bridge...

I love you all...

"Haru, Let's go!" Nami Daddy said and we ride in the car to go Nami location.

After a few minutes, we have arrived at the Han Bridge River.

"Look that girl!" the Lady said and there is so much watching at Nami right now.

"Princess, stop it please," Nami Daddy said and coming toward Nami.

"Don't or else I'll jump" Nami said while stopping her parents from getting near.

"Hikaru, I was crazy to your love and I can't see you with someone else," Nami said before she jumps on the bridge, immediately Hikaru hold her hands.

"Please Nami..." Hikaru said but she just smiling

Suddenly Hikaru phone was ringing and ringing but before he answered it, Nami Mom get Hikaru's hands and she kneels.

"Haru, please save my daughter" Nami Mom begging to Hikaru, and her tears were falling.

Hikaru couldn't say no to them after all because of them, he can go to school and paid all his parent debt. before that, he stands up to Nami Mom.

"Nami, I'm sorry and I didn't realize how I love you...." Even it's hard for Hikaru to say it but he manages to say it.

After Nami hearing that, immediately go to Hikaru and hugged him tightly.....

"Nami, Let's go home", Hikaru said while hugging Nami, with nami parents they go home but not to Hikaru house rather to Nami's Parent house.

To be continued...

Author(Hello Everyone! It is my first time creating love and a short story. Sorry for the wrong grammar, spelling, and typos error. It is my first try to make an English story. Hope you like it and have fun. Please read and vote it thanks. )