Chapter 9

"I want to choose you but her life cost if I don't choose her."

"Please don't make her cry or hurt again" Kyo whisper before he left.

When Hikaru getting near, he heard the voice of Ayana, crying and that makes him sad.

"Ayana!" Hikaru said when entered the room and Ayana wipes her tears, look at Hikaru.

"Hikaru!" Ayana said with a smile while sitting and you can see that all the sadness was change with joy.

"Are you okay?" Hikaru asked and checking Ayana's body.

"Ayana answered just smile and nodded.

"I thought I will never see you again," Ayana said and hugged Hikaru, at first Hikaru was a shock but later on, he responding with a hug too.

"I love you, Ayana," Hikaru said while patting Ayana's head.

"I love you too Hikaru" Ayana answered and she hugged was tight now.

A tear accidentally falling from Hikaru's left eye.

"But Ayana I need to let you go..." Hikaru said in a lower voice and trying not to cry in front of his loved one but his tears betrayed him. Even he will regret his decision, Hikaru made up his mind and there is no turning back.

Maybe he can learn how to love Nami back and be happy with her too.

"Hikaru, Why?" Ayana asked and not hugging Hikaru.

Ayana looks to the eyes of Hikaru but he avoided it.

"Because...." Hikaru doesn't know, what to answer.

"Because of what?"Ayana said and holding the face of Hikaru, trying him to look at her but still the same he avoiding her sight.

"Because of Nami," Hikaru said while looking to Ayana's eyes and now his tears falling rapidly.

"But you said you love me" Ayana doesn't believe in it and wiping Hikaru tears.

"Yes, but if I broke to Nami maybe she will kill herself" Hikaru explained and bite his lower lip.

Ayanashakese her head and about to cry, the girl doesn't want to believe even her heart was in pain.

Just Hikaru seeing Ayana like that make his heartbroken to pieces.

"Hikaru, just give me 10 days to be with you" Ayana begging to him and holding his hand.

And waiting for Hikaru to answer...

To be continued.....