Chapter 8

"My Love for you is always here and do everything just to see you."

"Anything hurt princess?" Nami Mom said and looking Nami in the worried face.

"Nothing Mom, I just want my Haru" Nami said while holding Hikaru's right arm.

"We're here!'" Nami Daddy said and they entered the house, Hikaru goes to the bedroom of Nami with Nami itself.

Hikaru put Nami in the bed.

"Nami, just rest now," Hikaru said while putting a blanket on Nami.

"But you will go.," Nami said to Hikaru while holding his hands.

"I will never go and if I go, I'll come back," Hikaru said and kissed Nami on the forehead.

After Minutes, Nami was deep sleeping so silently Hikaru go outside and closed the door.

He looked at who is calling and he saw that 100 missed calls from Ayana, so he called it again.

And it answered...

"Ayana, are you okay?" Hikaru said in a worried voice and you can hear in the other line, a girl crying.

"She is not okay, Hikaru," Kyo said in the other line.

"Who are you?" Hikaru asked from the other line and very curious who's talking.

"I'm Kyo and go immediately to this location, I'll send" Kyo answered and hang up the phone of Hikaru, what rude in Hikaru mind.

"What?!?!" Hikaru shouted and giggled close his phone.

Later on, he received the text of Kyo and immediately leave to get to the location.

Hikaru immediately hailed a Taxi and a few minutes later a Taxi came up.

"Sir, where are we?" the driver of the Taxi asked.

"At Sato Hospital," Hikaru said and every second past you can see that he is worried.

"Please make it Faster," Hikaru said to the driver but it was traffic.

Few minutes.....

Hikaru came to the Sato Hospital then he rash to the room unit of Ayana but he stopped. Because he remembered that he doesn't know where in the room.

He looked at who will be asked and finally saw the nurse in charge.

"Nurse, where is Room No. #204?" Hikaru asked the nurse in charge.

"The second floor, turn right and fourth door, sir" The nurse in charge answered and Hikaru immediately ran to the room of Ayana.

Even the room was so far but Hikaru managed to go in 8 minutes and finally he saw the room unit. On the outside, Kyo was leaning on the wall and looks like waiting for someone.

"Where she is?" Hikaru was breathing so fast because of tiredness and asked Kyo.

Kyo pointed his finger on the room and...

To be continued...

Author(Hello Everyone! It is my first time creating love and a short story. Sorry for the wrong grammar, spelling, and typos error. It is my first try to make an English story. Hope you like it and have fun. Please read and vote it thanks.