Chapter 6

"No one can tear us apart from each other."

On the next day...

Hikaru went on the hill like the usual time again but now Nami was following him.

When Hikaru reached the hill, he shouted Ayana named...

"Ayana! Please show to me...." He shouted so loud could anyone hear.

Nami was going to Hikaru but she stopped when she sees....

"Ayana!" Hikaru said while running to Ayana.

"Haru!" Ayana said while her tears are falling and they hugged each other.

Just seeing them Hugging each other make Nami heart broken into pieces and she wants to cry but she can't.

"Ayana, I have waited for you..." Hikaru said while holding now Ayana's hands.

"I'm sorry Hikaru, it just...." Ayana not continued, she is saying when Hikaru kissed him on the lips.

Nami was frozed on what she saw and her tears are falling down, she feels something is painful on her heart. Suddenly someone hugs her and that is Kyo.

"Who?" Nami said while looking to Kyo.

"It's fine, just cry," Kyo said, and that words make Nami cry.

But Nami can't stop what she feels right now, suddenly Nami mind became black and mad to Ayana.

"Go away," Nami said and pushed Kyo, she walks toward Ayana.

"Nami!" Hikaru said while hiding Ayana on her back.

"Hikaru, let her go and I just want to talk with her," Nami said but behind that, she is smiling like a devil.

"It's Okay," Ayana said and face Nami.

Nami suddenly pulled Ayana hair and pushed her to the ground.

"I will kill you!!!" Nami said while grabbing Ayana's hair.

"Nami, it hurts!!" Ayana shouted in pain.

"Nami, stop it!" Hikaru said but Nami pushed him to the ground.

She slapped Ayana's face and again Hikaru tried to stop her, know Kyo showed up too.

"Nami, LET HER GO!!!" Because of that Nami gets pissed off.

Suddenly, Ayana lost consciousness.

"Ayana!" Hikaru shouted and pushed Nami that still in shock.

"Go away!" Kyo said and carried Ayana.

"What do you think you doing?" Hikaru said while looking angrily at Kyo.

"I don't have reason to explain to you," Kyo said while carrying Ayana.

"If something happened to her, I will never forgive the two of you" lastly Kyo said before leaving.

Nami was crying again, she doesn't know why did she do that.

"Nami, stop crying," Hikaru said and looking cold at Nami.

"Hikaru, I'm sorry.." Nami said while towards to Hikaru.

"I don't need your explanation but were DONE," Hikaru said to Nami.

"What!?!? Is this for real!" Nami confused because of Hikaru saying.

"It is real and I'm sorry," Hikaru said while wiping Nami tears and she ran leaving Hikaru.

Hikaru went home sadly and worried about what happened to Ayana, He was calling Ayana's phone but there is no Answer.

He can't sleep so he waited until Ayana calls him.

Suddenly his phone ring...

But when he looked at it, all the brightness on his face was gone because it isn't Ayana but Nami's parents.

"Hello, Haru?" Nami daddy speaking on the other line.

"Yes, what is uncle?" Hikaru said Nami parents were like a family to Hikaru and Nami for her is a little sister.

"Nami is..." Nami daddy couldn't continue because he suddenly cried.

To be continued.......

Author(Hello Everyone! It is my first time creating love and a short story. Sorry for the wrong grammar, spelling, and typos error. It is my first try to make an English story. Hope you like it and have fun. Please read and vote it thanks. I'm truly sorry for slow updates... Thank you all!!!)