Chapter 2

(Warning: there some kissing scenes but not very SPG and read at your own risk.)

"Maybe I can teach myself how to love you back".

(Ring..........Ring...) It's kinda late and it's already midnight. (Who's calling to me..)

Hello, who is this? (I replied to the call)

Can you give me your address(I girl voice replied to me)

Who are you? (I said seriously to her)

Oh I'm sorry

I'm Natsumi Best friend she is drunk (What Nami?)

Just tell me, where are you? (suddenly I feel worried about Nami)

Where in a Bar Called Sunny Bar Night Club(Nami best friend replied)

Wait for me it's just near to my house I will be there in 5 mins. (Then I immediately get up)

Sure(And the call ended)

Before I go get a jacket because it so cold at night but I don't know what reason for Natsumi drinking again. I just walk to the place that the girl was saying and I saw them, Natsumi was drunk.

"Why did she drunk again?"I said to them seriously.

"She was celebrating becoming your girlfriend?"The girl said.

"What?" It just a small reason.

"Duh, we will gonna leave her to you and don't do something" while giving Nami to me.

"I'll watching you" then she glared at me.

"Okay" then Natsumi friends leave.

All by myself, I carried Natsumi on my back like a piggyback ride and she is sleeping peacefully.

"Hic.Hikaru.hic..is ..that..hic..yo.. hic" she is completely wasted.

"Just sleep Nami" she fell asleep again.

"Rgh!" Suddenly Nami blew up to me and my jacket.

"Nami stop!" she won't stop so I ran fast home.

After running so fast I got home and I lay down Nami on my bed but I cleaned myself in the bathroom. I was wet because Nami did and I forgot to get a t-shirt. Before that, I check Nami on my bed and I get off her jacket, I was going to get a t-shirt but suddenly she pulled me. Begin to kiss me, she just drunk and I refused to her kisses on my lips but she continuing kissing me on the lips through my neck.

"Nami Stop" she doesn't bother at me so I push him a little.

"Hikaru I love you so much" Nami realized suddenly what she did.

"We are still young for that" she going to kiss me again but I go to the door.

"Hikaru please..." she is just drunk.

"Nami you're not like that and the Nami I know it's not you" then she suddenly stood up.

"I'm sorry Hikaru because I'm just..." then she began to cry.

"Tell me?" I go to her side to comfort her.

"I'm jealous of Ayana because you look her different from me...." she said while she wiped her tears in her hands.

"Nami you know you're my girlfriend and I want to know how to love you," I said and hug her.

"Yeah, your right" and I kissed her on the for head and stand up to leave.