Chapter 17

"It was all my fault making you like that but please forgive me I can't love you and I want to be with her."

I hold both of her hands and kissed on the cheek.

"Ayana, I'm sorry," I said and let her hands go.

"Why?" She looks Confucious.

"I needed to go" I hated saying goodbye but I have to.

"Okay" she just smiled bitterly

"I promise this is the last" something fell out of my eyes and it was tears.

"It's okay," she said again and I know that it isn't true.

"I love you, Ayana" Hikaru said from his heart.

"I love you too," Ayana said and began to out of the sight from Hikaru.

Hikaru went to the house of Nami's parents immediately.

"What happening here?" He asked but the maid doesn't answer him.

"Hikaru, save my princess please!" Suddenly Nami Dad was running towards him.

"Please save my daughter I'm begging you!!!" He said and kneel to him.

"Okay," Hikaru answered.

They went together, to the kitchen and Nami was holding a kitchen knife.

"Nami, stop", Hikaru said but...
"No!" All shouted and the blood starting to fall.

"I love you..." The last word here on Nami and she passed out because she cut her pulse and much blood runs out.

"My daughter!!!!" Nami Dad shouted, and towards to her daughter.

"My princess." Nami mom said and kneel, she was shocked at the happening.

"Na-nami." the only word Hikaru said and frozed.

"Someone call the Ambulance, please...." Nami Dad said and he was crying out loud.

The maids didn't know what to do because they all were shocked.

Suddenly a phone ringing and it was the Hikaru telephone.

Hikaru went back to his consciousness and gets his phone then look the caller id but it was just an alarm.

"Please call an ambulance..." Nami Dad said again and crying out loud.

Hikaru immediately calls a 911 for an emergency...

"Hello, how can I help you?" The emergency service said.

"Please we need an ambulance right now!!!" Hikaru shouted.

"Okay, sir just wait at there." And hang off the phone.

Hikaru went to Nami that was on his father's lap and get his handkerchief.

"What are you doing?!?!" Nami Dad said and stopping Hikaru to get closer to them.

"This is the first aid to stop losing her blood." Hikaru put the handkerchief on Nami wrist and the blood stop at the moment.

Few minutes the Ambulance came...

"What happen sir?" The ambulance man asked Nami Dad.

"Please help my daughter......" He said and holding the ambulance man's hands.

"Relax sir." And then he removed Nami Dad's hands.

They get Nami and put on the stretcher then Nami Dad came with them.

"Hikaru, you take of your Auntie." His Uncle said but not looking to his face maybe he was mad at him.

"Let's go, sir." Then they leave.

Look to the maids that cleaning on the mess and face Nami Mom.

"Auntie, you should rest for a while," he said but still she was out of consciousness.

"My princess....my princess..wahhh!!!." Nami Mom shouted and crying out loud, she has gone crazy.

"Auntie, are you okay?" He holds the shoulders of Nami Mom and shake her body but still the same.

"Hahaha, my Princess." Now she was laughing by herself.

"Auntie?" He grabbed Nami Mom to the car but before that.

"Lady Michelle, we will go to the hospital." He said and before going to the car.

"Okay." Maid's head said and he close door then went to garage.

Hikaru, fasten the seat belt of Nami Mom and start the engine.

To be Continued....

Author(Hello Everyone! It is my first time creating love and a short story. Sorry for the wrong grammar, spelling, and typos error. It is my first try to make an English story. Hope you like it and have fun. Please read and vote it thanks. I'm truly sorry for slow updates... Thank you all!!!)