Chapter 14

"I don't love you cause trapped in this relationship and I regret saying yes to you."

This chapter was dedicated to KesariCat and urprincess2be. Thank you so much!!!

"Ah nothing" he shakes his head to back in consciousness.

Ayana just giggled to Hikaru...

"You were so cute," Ayana said and smiled.

Hikaru looks different side cause he feels that his face right now, was red or blushing should you call.

Time passed until they had to say goodbye again to each other.

"I'd had really fun because of you," Hikaru said and put his jacket, on Ayana back.

"Me too". Ayana said and you can see her face was red.

"Oh, I need to go" Ayana's face turn sad because she sees her driver came to fetch her.

"Hikaru, thank you" she smiles and suddenly kissed Hikaru on the cheeks.

Hikaru was frozed at the moment, he was mentally shocked and blushing.

"Bye!!!!" He shouted when he back to himself and Ayana has left.

He looked at the time and it was 9:00 PM really time was fast.

"I'm dead". He said and immediately go home.

After a few minutes...

Hikaru returned to the house of Nami Parents, now he was entering the house like criminal stealing in a house.

He silently opens the door and checks if no one is there, when he saw no one, it was a relief.

Now he towards on the stairs...

Hikaru removed his shoes to make sure no one will hear him. First step still no one wondered he was there and second still the same.

Third, fourth, fifth step, and finally sixth step was still the same and the mission was successful....

But suddenly a shadow of a ghost?

Or a human?

"H-i-k-a-ru..." from the shadow voice, it sounds creepy and scary.

Hikaru about to throw his shoes when the moonlight gets on the shadow.

He see the shadow and it was Nami after all.

"Na-mi". He frustrated said.

"Why are you so late young man?" Nami said and she was looking angrily.

"I'm sorry and I don't know that time has been passed". Hikaru said sadly he was like a child now scared to his mom.

"Okay". Nami just nodded.

"No" stopped by Hikaru.

"Why". Nami answered in a cold voice.

"Here" Hikaru give a small turtle stuff toy and hugged Nami.

"I really sorry Nami," he said and let go of the girl.

"Thank you, Haru!!!" Now the smile of the girl back.

"We should rest Nami" Hikaru grabbed the left hand of Nami and go to her room.

"Nami, good night," Hikaru said when they entered the room of Nami.

She grabbed the hand of Hikaru...

"Hikaru, I'm scared," the girl said and not letting Hikaru go.

"Your a big girl now," Hikaru said and removing the hand of Nami.

Suddenly Nami attention gets on the bag Hikaru holding and realized the not wearing, not still the same.

"Why are you wearing different clothes now?" Nami asked Hikaru like a mother.

"Oh this because i-i gets dirty," Hikaru said out nowhere, he lied.

"Oh okay," but in the mind of Nami, she is not believing it.

She pulled Hikaru into her bed and let him sit.

"Hikaru, do you remembered the song we always sang together before sleeping?" Nami asked and looking, Hikaru.

"Yes, but you should lay in the bed," Hikaru said and put the blanket to Nami.

"I will sing it and close your eyes". Hikaru said and sit down beside Nami.

"Okay, Hikaru I love you". Nami said before closing her eyes.

In Hikaru's mind, he was saying sorry because he can't love her back and someone owns it.

"Nami, you're just a sister to me". He whispered.

In meanwhile on the close eyes of Nami, there is one drop of tears escape.

Now Hikaru closes his eyes to remember the song.

To be Continued.....

Author(Hello Everyone! It is my first time creating love and a short story. Sorry for the wrong grammar, spelling, and typos error. It is my first try to make an English story. Hope you like it and have fun. Please read and vote it thanks. I'm truly sorry for slow updates... Thank you all!!!)