Chapter 10

"Seeing you cry make my here aches and leaving you was a hard decision but I can't see you with someone else."

Hikaru breathes heavily...

"Okay fine" he answered to Ayana.

And from that answered the girl's face become lighten, you can see how happy she was.

"Are you serious Hikaru?!?!" Ayana asked and suddenly hugged Hikaru.

"Yeah" and hugged Ayana while standing.

You can see how much they love each other but fate always plays them.

"Ring...Ring...Ring" suddenly Hikaru phone rang.

Immediately Hikaru grabbed his phone from his pocket and answered.

"Hello?" Hikaru answered when he picked the phone.

"Hikaru! Go home now!" An aged-man answered and was in hurry.

Hikaru looks the caller name and it was Nami Father.

"Uncle, what happened?" Hikaru asked curiously.

In the other line, you can hear that someone shouting.

"It's Nami" and the call was ended.

Hikaru looks Ayana and the girl just nodded.

"Ayana, just text me," Hikaru said and he kissed the forehead of Ayana.

"I will" Ayana answered.

Before Hikaru has gone, Ayana suddenly grabbed his hand.

"Hikaru, you promise me to that 10 days," Ayana said while looking sadly in the eyes of Hikaru.

"Promise," Hikaru said and Ayana let him go.

They wave to each other as a symbol of goodbye but they will see it again.

Earlier...

Someone POV

Kyo was rushing to the hospital while carrying Ayana in his hand. He never felt so worried like this before and it is the first time, that Ayana looked pale.

"Get out of my way!" Kyo shouted at the boy, that was on his way.

Even the boy was pushed on the ground, Kyo does not bother it anymore.

There is no taxi at that time and his phone was dead.

Few minutes...

Kyo arrived at the hospital but no one assists him. He immediately goes to the head nurse and they just stared at him.

"What the hell!" He shouted even Ayana was in his hand.

He cares right now about Ayana's safety.

"Excuse me, sir?" The head nurse and Kyo pissed what the nurse answered.

"Can't you see the patient! Fucking nurse!" Kyo shouted and now all of the attention was to him.

But again they don't care and all of them were busy suddenly Kyo grabbed the mic of the head nurse.

"I will get fired all of you!" He said and all of the workers in the hospital were frozed.

They couldn't expect what they heard, immediately towards Kyo.

"Sir can I take the patient?" The doctor said and bringing an emergency bed.

Kyo suddenly smirks and saying to his mind now you are all scared.

"Here" and give Ayana to them.

They immediately go to the Emergency room to check the condition of Ayana.

Now Kyo was worried about what will happen to Ayana.

He was biting his fingertips and his feet are shaking suddenly tears fell from the eyes of him.

To be continued...

Author(Hello Everyone! It is my first time creating love and a short story. Sorry for the wrong grammar, spelling, and typos error. It is my first try to make an English story. Hope you like it and have fun. Please read and vote it thanks.