Chapter 16

"You can't force me to love you and I have only one love surely I will never leave her alone that's my word, mark it."

Dedicated to WhenTheRoseSpeaks

"Love, wake up!" Someone suddenly kissed me on the cheeks.

I was shocked and my mind was totally sleeping yet I open my eyes.

"Nami" I saw Nami, she was sitting on the floor and looking at my face.

"Why are you smiling again?" Because she was giggling.

"Nothing". She said and stand up.

Like her, I finally decided to stand up and I know this girl, won't let me sleep again.

"Love, do you see something new to me?" She asked but for me nothing was new or she only joking to me.

"Nothing," I said and left from my room then she stops me.

Now she was pouting and mad to me, for no reason.

"What?" She suddenly slapped me.

"Can't you see, I have make up". She said and cross her arms, look like Nami was pissed at me.

"I'm sorry okay," I said but she just looks at me and her left eyebrow was up.

"And...?" She totally waiting for something.

"Okay, your beautiful" I answered and stop this conversation.

"Hikaru, Now I'm beautiful do you love me as a woman now?" I was shocked by what she said and hugged me.

Nami leans her face to Hikaru and he just looked at her.

"Nami, Still no" the girl pushed him.

"What is your problem, Hikaru?" She was about to cry.

"Nothing," Hikaru said and look anywhere else.

"Hikaru, look at me!" She holds both Hikaru's arms and shaking his body.

"Look at me!" Nami said and begging.

"Okay fine!" Hikaru shouted and the girl frozed, she let go of him.

"I can give whatever you want Hikaru even the whole world, just love me please" she answered and trying to kiss him on the lips.

"Nami doesn't easy as you say" and he pushed her on the ground. Now Hikaru's voice was in a tone of serious and cold.

"Hikaru, Love me!" She shouted while on the floor.

"I can't," Hikaru said and he wants to stop Nami from loving him.

"So Hikaru choose her or me? And if you choose her I will rather die" and she started crying.

"Nami, stop saying like that and you know I want some fresh air". Hikaru was confused but before that he stand Nami.

"Okay..." The only thing he heard from Nami before going to his room.

He changed his clothes into a casual t-shirt and jeans.

Before Hikaru leaves, he knocks on the door of Nami parents.

"Auntie, I will just walk outside". He said and left the house.

Suddenly he got a text from Ayana and the girl said was they will meet in the park.