Chapter 18

Now we are driving to the hospital and I called Akio because his mom was a well-known psychiatrist doctor.

Now the phone was ringing...

"Please Akio answer it..." I said.

"Hello, Hikaru what do you want?" He answered it looks like he just wakes up from sleeping.

"Akio, is you're mom is in the hospital?" I asked.

"Yes, why Hikaru?"

"Sorry, I'm in a hurry but I will tell later". I said and hang up the call.

"My Princess! HAHAHA!" Auntie said and bumping her head on the car.

"Auntie stop! Stop!" I said and stop her with my left hand while other hand holding the steering wheel.

"I said stop!" I repeated because she doesn't want to stop.

"Princess!" She shouted and laughing by herself.

"Stop please!" I cried to her and stop her with my both hands. Suddenly I remember I was driving a car.

"Hikaru!!!" Auntie shouted and it was too late because a truck moving fast towards us.

If this is goodbye, I want to say the three words, eight letters that symbolize how precious you are to me and that is "I LOVE YOU". Maybe I should say it before it was too late and before I let you alone and come to Nami house.

It was all true that regrets always comes in the end of everything.

I close my eyes and only a shiny light I see, all my memories from my past until now was repeating in mind like movie.

A couple of tears was escaping my eyes and asking myself why can I just live with you, maybe die with you.

I want to cry...

Sorry, if was too fast and goodbye Ayana, I whispered on the air...

And one question still remains on me that is...

Why do fate always play on me?

This the End of us

Narrator Pov

Ayana Room in the Hospital

"Ayana?!?!" Kyo said and open the door widely, like he was in hurry.

"Why kyo?" Ayana asked while watching TV while sitting on her bed.

"Turn off the TV!" Kyo shouted and blocking the TV and Ayana stand up then pushed him.

"Why?" Ayana asked and looking madly then she sat again on the bed.

"Just--" Kyo about to explain but the TV suddenly a Breaking news.

"Breaking news for this evening a car and a truck crush together" the reporter said and you can see a smoke from the crush came out.

"There are three person involved: Don Kastino, Miyako Watanabe and lastly Hikaru Yamamoto." The reporter said again also in the TV, you can see the rescuers was immediately take the victims. Ayana heard the name of his lover and that was has big impact to her.

"If you now them just contact the Sato Hospital because now they are still unconscious." The reporter said and came back to the drama segment.

"Hikaru." The words came out to Ayana and she was shocked.

"Why?" She said and tears fall down to her face.

Ayana's body was shaking and still can't accept what happened and she think her world was break into tiny pieces.

"Ayana, Calm down" Kyo said and embrace Ayana to his shoulders and sat in the bed too.

"Please tell me his alive..." Ayana pushed Kyo lightly and hold his hands rhen she begging him.

"Relax..." Kyo said and hold his hands.

"He is still unconscious". He explained and think.

"So he is..." Kyo said and smiled, the truth he was not sure about that.

For now he want Ayana to be happy for one last time.

"Thanks God" Ayana said and look up.

"I want to see him please..." she said and stand up in the bed.

"Okay" Kyo agree and he doesn't reason to disagree.

Ayana wearing a hospital clothes and Kyo wearing a white shirt with matching black short.

They walk together to the emergency room and to see if Hikaru was there.

"Ayana, why do go therapy to live longer for him?" A question came up to Kyo.

To be continued...