Chapter 11

"My world was none without you and isn't happier when I'm not with you and maybe I'm just a SECOND CHOICE."

2 hrs passed but Ayana still sleeping and she is well now.

"Kyo?" The personal doctor of Ayana Mr. Kim.

"I'm sorry" Mr. Kim said and his tears fall down.

"What happening? She is okay right?" Kyo answered and grabbed the shoulder of Mr. Kim.

"She has only weeks or days" suddenly when Kyo heard that his knees became weak and froze to the ground.

"Doesn't true!?!?" Kyo said while looking to Ayana.

"Kyo, listen to me!" Mr. Kim stand Kyo.

"You must make him happy until her death" Mr. Kim said will his tears falling.

"But i'm not the lucky guy" Suddenly his left eye a tear fell out.

"Mr. Kim, did you tell her parents?" Kyo asked and sat near Ayana bed.

"Yes, they on the way here" Mr. Kim answered and left the room.

"I'm just fine" she said out of nowhere and touched the hand of Kyo.

"You're not!" Kyo argued.

"Leave me alone and give my phone, i need to call Hikaru" Ayana shouted and slap Kyo face.

"What are you crazy!" Kyo shouted.

He was in pain right now, being hurt by your love was painful than hurting physically.

"Yes i'm crazy for his love so don't bothered me" Ayana cried and begging Kyo to give her phone.

"Here..." Kyo said even he regreting it.

Ayana started calling Hikaru but it was just ringing and not answering.

"Hikaru please answered it" Ayana said again for the second try calling Hikaru.

"Why don't you answered it?" She asked to the phone and calling on the third time.

"Hikaru" she silently said while looking to the phone.

"I miss you!" She said while looking out of nowhere.

Ayana imagined that, she was in box with no light, it was very dark and she is sitting on the bed.

She is waiting for her knight and shinning armor but no one will came even her call he didn't answered.

Suddenly it rain so heavy like it now the how Ayana feels and the tears of her was fell out. Started to cry but waiting for his love one Hikaru.

Present

Hikaru reached the House of Nami parents, rushed to Nami room.

While he was heading there, he was hearing people are shouting and begging.

"Uncle?" Hikaru asked when he see Nami Dad towards to him.

"Just..." he pulled Hikaru.

He saw Nami holding a knife and pointing it on her pulse but her parents with the maids stopping her.

"Nami?" Hikaru called to Nami.

The girl dropped the knife and run fast to Hikaru.

"Hikaru" she hugged Hukaru.

"Why are you doing that?" Hikaru asked while hugging Nami.

"I was scared that you will not coming back and losing you" Hikaru just smiled bitterly.

"Nami i'm not your life" He said.

"No, you are" suddenly it feels awkward to Hikaru.

"Hikaru, please let her rest now" Nami Mom request and he nodded.

He accompanied Nami to her bed and asked the girl to sleep.

"Are you leaving me again?" Nami asked before going sleep.

"No" he answered.

When Nami asleep Hikaru go outside, he was on the balcony. The moon was so big and bright, the sky full stars. It is a really big day for Hikaru and he doesn't now how to handle his life.

What he will choose in the end?

To be continued...

Author(Hello Everyone! It is my first time creating love and a short story. Sorry for the wrong grammar, spelling, and typos error. It is my first try to make an English story. Hope you like it and have fun. Please read and vote it thanks.