Chapter 6: Blood Drips Heavily On Newsies Square and Scavenger Hunt On Set

(Y/N's P.O.V)

A couple of months had gone by. We had started filming recently. That meant wearing layers of clothes in the heat. Today was one of those days when we had a lot of downtime. So what did we do with our spare time? We filmed a parody of a ton of horror movies. We called it Blood Drips Heavily On Newsies Square. Michael had come up with the idea with Max, Trey, and some of the other boys. They wanted me to be in it too. You'll never guess who they put me with for a scene. Christian. I have to sit on his lap and make out with him as Max comes up to us looking for his chair. It was all Michael's idea too! Did I mention Aaron is gonna sit there watch it happen? Gag me with a spoon. I mean I'm still in love with Christian, but I don't want to be forced to make out with him, especially on camera.

"Y/N, are you and Christian ready to film the scene," Michael asked.
"Ready as we'll ever be," I answered as I sat on Christian's lap.

I don't want to kiss Christian, even though I still love him. I still need time to decide who I love.

"Okay. Three, two, one. Go," Michael said.

Max walked up to Christian and me as the two of us were making out.

"Can the two of you stop sucking each other's faces for five minutes," Max asked.
"Sorry," I replied.

"So, have you seen it," Christian asked.
"Seen what," Max asked.
"Your chair. It's up there, isn't it," Christian asked.
"How the hell did it get up there? I'm gonna go get it," Max answered before walking away.

"And cut," Michael said before turning off the camera.

Thank God we're done filming that. I don't think I could be forced to make out with Christian again. I got off of him and darted to my trailer to get my water bottle. It's too hot for this shit. Once I got into my trailer, I found a note.

"You and I have great chemistry. Meet Luke where you and David practiced that kissing scene last week. Love, your secret admirers," I read aloud.

Real smooth guys. I explicitly told them I needed time for myself to decide who I like. At least I get to hang out with the adorable child that is Luke. I guess I should go to the Horace Greeley statue in the square, so I don't keep Luke waiting. I grabbed the note, walked out of my trailer, and headed to the square to see Luke standing by the statue.

"There you are Y/N," Luke Edwards, who plays Les said.
"Hi, Luke. I found a note saying to meet you here," I said.
"I was told to give you this," he said while handing me another piece of paper.
"Okay," I said.

I read the note aloud:
For your journey to start, go to our friend with a really big heart. You'll keep in mind he has the key to the gift you are trying to find.

"I'm confused," Luke said.
"So it's a scavenger hunt. The friend is obviously Marty," I said.
"Oh," Luke said.
"He's in his trailer. Come with me," I said as Luke and I started walking to Marty's trailer.

When we got there, I knocked on Marty's door. He opened it slowly.

"Hey, Y/N. Hi, Luke. I guess the two of you are here because of the scavenger hunt, right," Marty asked.
"Yep. It says that you have the key to the gift I am trying to find," I replied.
"Okay. Here's a quarter and a note," Marty said before walking back into his trailer and closing the door.

"Luke cover your ears," I instructed. "Okay," he said while doing what I told him.

"Go to the man who's style is bitchin'. From him, you'll hear the tune to a song you're diggin'. One more clue is on it's way. I hope this game makes your day," I read aloud.

"Can I uncover my ears now," Luke asked.
"Yeah. We have to go find Michael now," I answered. 
"Cool," Luke said excitedly.

We found Michael getting a water bottle.

"Hey, Y/N. Hi, Luke," Michael said.
"Hey. Apparently you need to sing me a song or something," I said.
"You're definitely right," Michael said before singing a bit of Something by the Beatles. "Here's the note I was told to give you."

The note read:

Still have that quarter? Maybe you could use it to buy a water. Instead, use your legs and walk to meet us where we filmed King of New York.

"We have to go to Tibby's," I said.
"Are you thinking what I'm thinking, Y/N," Luke asked.
"Luke, there most likely won't be any food there," I replied.
"Aww. Not fair," he said as we walked to Tibby's.

We walked in to see Christian, David, and Dominic standing there.

"The idea of the scavenger hunt was cute, but it really sucked to be honest," I said.
"It was Christian's idea," Dominic and David said in unison.
"Oh," I said.

"Seriously. The both of you blame me. Well, you're not wrong. It was my idea. It was crappy one too," Christian said.
"It was the thought that counts I guess," I said.
"Yeah," he said.

"So can one of you explain to me why Marty gave me a quarter," I asked.
"You see, I took a quarter from your purse to pay Christian in advance since I thought you wouldn't go on this wild goose chase. He obviously won," David answered.

"So, have you made up your mind about which one of us you like," Dominic asked.

Ugh. These boys will never give me a moment's peace about that. Dominic has been clingy lately though. I don't find that cute at all.

"To be honest, I've narrowed it down to two of you. Dom, I'm so sorry, but you have been clingy lately. I don't find that attractive," I said.
"I'm sorry. It's just that I feel like you're the perfect girl for me," he said.
"That's what every boy says. It doesn't win me over. I'm sorry, Dom. I can't control who I love. You must understand that," I said as he walked out sadly.

I feel really bad for telling Dominic that I don't love him anymore. I just moved on from him. I just can't control who I love. He really has to understand that.

"Luke, why don't you go find Max or Gabriel and go bug one of them," Christian said.
"Okay," he said before leaving.

"Y/N, how about that date? Say tonight after filming today," Christian asked.
"I'd like that. Next time don't ask me out on a date in front of David. We don't need his feelings hurt," I said.
"I guess I should've done that when you and I were alone, love," Christian said.
"You think," David and I asked in unison.

"Y/N, David, and Christian. There you guys are! We've been looking for you. We're about to film the Seize The Day scene," Kenny said while walking in.
"Okay. We're coming, Kenny," I said as we followed him out to the square.

A/N: I'm so sorry for doing Dominic dirty. It was only for plot purposes.