ACT ONE, SCENE FIVE

_\|/_

AT THE EDGE OF ZONE ONE AND TWO

Continuing on with their journey, FUN GHOUL mapped out the basic areas of the zones on an old California map. KOBRA KID continues to drive the way, unaware of the incoming ambush.

FUN GHOUL: "Okay so if this is Route Guano... then we should be passing an old hospital soon."

KOBRA KID: "We passed the hospital ten minutes ago."

FUN GHOUL: "Oh. Then in maybe thirty miles we should see a diner."

KOBRA KID: "You can't drive and you can't read maps? If I didn't know who you were, I would've assumed you were some ten year old hitching a ride. What's that?"

FUN GHOUL: "Most likely danger."

KOBRA KID: "Frank, we've been out here for less than three hours and we're already getting shot at."

FUN GHOUL: "Will you calm down? We'll be fine just wait—"

KOBRA KID: "Wait for what?! Should I slow down for them so they can get a clearer shot to kill us or what?"

FUN GHOUL: (Looking back at the incoming danger.) "Give me your gun."

KOBRA KID: (Pulling it out of the holster.) "Is yours dead?"

FUN GHOUL: "Nope." (Taking the battery pack out of their two only weapons.) "Can you slow down?"

KOBRA KID: "You're kidding me, right?"

FUN GHOUL: "Just do it." (Taking an old piece of wire from the floor of the car and quickly tiring the two packs together.) "One— Two—"

KOBRA KID: "Frank, what the fuck are you doing?"

FUN GHOUL: "Three— making a bomb. Four— Five—"

KOBRA KID: "Frank!"

FUN GHOUL: (Throwing the packs out the window.) "Six— calm down. Seven— speed up a bit."

KOBRA KID: "I'm going to die."

FUN GHOUL: "Eight—"

KOBRA KID: "I'm going to die."

FUN GHOUL: "Nine— Ten—" (Pausing for a moment.) "Huh, I get I was a bit off on the time there—"

As the upcoming BL/ind. car advanced towards the Killjoys, a loud thunderous explosion disrupted its path to destruction.

KOBRA KID: (Looking in the rear mirror.) "Frank."

FUN GHOUL: "No need to thank me."

KOBRA KID: "You are the pure reason why parents don't want kids running with scissors."

FUN GHOUL: "Okay valid. And kid, you need to call me Fun Ghoul out here."

KOBRA KID: "No."