ACT ONE SCENE SIX

_\|/_

ZONE TWO

JET STAR and PARTY POISON round up to the scene where the draculoids were headed. They are surprised to see the smoke and another BL/ind. vehicle perfectly undamaged.

JET STAR: "Party, get your mask on."

PARTY POISON: "What happened here?"

JET STAR: "Don't know, but walk slowly and shoot only if you see someone in a uniform."

PARTY POISON: "I think I saw someone. Just a flash of movement."

KOBRA KID: "Frank, there's two guys here that look like they could murder us."

FUN GHOUL: "Well in retrospect, I think anyone could murder us. Did you find a gun?"

KOBRA KID: "Yeah, but it's in the dead guys hand."

FUN GHOUL: "Well. Take it then."

KOBRA KID: "Eww. No, that's gross."

FUN GHOUL: "Kid, come on. If we are about to go against two murderers, don't you want to defend yourself?"

KOBRA KID: "This is disgusting.

JET STAR: "If anyone is there, put your hands up and walk out slowly if you don't want to be shot."

KOBRA KID: "Well. In the seven hours of knowing you, I'm glad I'm finally being killed off."

FUN GHOUL: "No, stop it! Get back here!"

KOBRA KID: "Shut up! You know damn straight that these killjoys could beat your twink ass in a second."

FUN GHOUL: "Don't make me murder you before they do!"

JET STAR: "Party, stay back. They sound like dysfunctional idiots."

PARTY POISON: "Fine by me."

FUN GHOUL: "Wait! Shit! One of them is coming over. Shoot him!"

KOBRA KID: "No, you do it!"

FUN GHOUL: "No, I made the bomb! I'm sitting out for the rest of the day."

KOBRA KID: "Fra--"

JET STAR: "Hello?"

FUN GHOUL: "Ah!" (Shooting blindly at the stranger.)

JET STAR: "I'm not gonna kill you!"

FUN GHOUL: "What do you want?"

JET STAR: "My friend and I swung by to take care of the BL/ind. situation. But it seems that you two beat us to it. Might I ask who you are?"

FUN GHOUL: "I'm Fun Ghoul. Over there is Kobra Kid."

KOBRA KID: "Really?"

FUN GHOUL: "Kid, I'm gonna be honest. I'm not good with names and I completely forgot what yours was."

KOBRA KID: "That's why you've been calling me "kid" this entire time?"

FUN GHOUL: "Duh."

JET STAR: "I've never heard of you two? Are you new around here or something?"

KOBRA KID: "Something like that... We were on our way to see someone."

FUN GHOUL: "Doctor Doom guy."

JET STAR: "Doctor Death Defying?"

FUN GHOUL: (Looking back at KOBRA KID.) "Oh, yeah, with a name like that he could totally beat my ass."

JET STAR: "Last I heard, he was out at the old skatepark in zone three. I'd head there soon if I were you. People don't normally stay too long in the same place here."

FUN GHOUL: "Thanks. Um. It was nice to meet you?"

JET STAR: "Jet Star. My friend out there is Party Poison."

KOBRA KID: "Okay. Thanks for not killing us, Jet Star. We should get going."

JET STAR: "Stay out of trouble, you two."

KOBRA KID: "We're trying."