II

He starts, "Speaking of photo studios and Star Wars," He laughs vaguely while he's about to drink up his second bottle, "I remember my creative shot back when we were associates; I dressed up as Luke Skywalker. How about you what'd you do for your creative shot?"

I almost burst out my drink as I answer, "I was holding a pluck card with a thank you mom and dad written on it nothing much, enough about me, because you were a star! You were Luke Skywalker! How did you pull that off?"

He compliments the pluck card thing and laughs while saying that he has no idea how he pulled that off because all he wore was a brown robe and some old pieces of clothes inside. He says he didn't have a lightsaber so he asked the editor if there's an extra payment for putting it up, and unfortunately there is.

"Aw, too bad" I exclaim as I clap like a retarded seal, "Speaking of lightsaber, I saw one on the photo shoot earlier! I waited for the person who owns it and asked a lot of questions, but I realized I was annoying."

He slowly puts down his beer, as he states, "How can you be annoying when he's also a fan? If you are to him, then is he even a fan? An electric fan maybe."

He knows his humor, but I have my own wits myself. My goodness why does everything have to be a competition for me? And to think that I'm competing with a passive person inside my head makes me look like a complete control freak. In which I am, for some reason.

"Do you have anything on your mind for the creative shot this year?" I ask him confidently, stroking my hand on my hair, "You could do Jar-Jar."

"I still can't think of anything actually," He laughs, "But that I won't, how about you?"

How am I going to explain that I'm too much of a sucker for the 80's and 90's that I consider to do it as my creative shot? Never mind, he won't judge me for it. All I said is that I'll probably wear my mustard turtleneck with my mom's old jumper and of course, the classic chucks. Then I'll do a pose wherein I'm sitting laxly while blowing a Hubba Bubba bubble gum –which I did research on, comparing it with the other bubble gums– and that's about it.

"You can purchase that on candy corner right?" He replies as he holds down his cigarette, "It is quite impressive how unbelievably prepared you are for this shoot."

I look him in the eyes with my hand on my chest, saying, "I'm flattered. I already put it on my notes because if I'm not mistaken, Forgetful is my surname."

This is my third bottle. My alcohol tolerance is a little high when it comes with beer –I can hold up to at least eight without my vision swimming– and other people find it surprising especially for someone like me. It's kind of sexist.

I softly cross my arms, saying, "Since we're talking about Star Wars. I remember your reply to my guessing game before on instagram. Only a faint sound and you'll recognize the Episode IV, A New Hope? That's also impressive, A natural talent."

He chuckles, "Thank you, I watch that movie series repeatedly; and I'm proud that I also enjoy the comics."

"Same regards!" I exclaim, playing my fork into the tofu, "It has been an annual thing for me, and it always starts on the 24th of December. That's nice of you to read the comics. To be honest," I put my hand at the side of my mouth as I whisper out of embarrassment, "I haven't read a single one."

"Annually," he replies, sipping his third bottle of beer, "Anyway yes, comics are fun plus the spin-offs of Star Wars. Including the story of Darth Maul, his story is my favorite."

"Woah, there's a whole 'nother comics for those? See I don't know that, I don't think I can still consider myself as a fan." I laugh sipping the ice cold beer.