XII

22 March 2019. It's 10:30 in the morning and my head hurts like hell. I go down the bunk bed and open my laptop. I walk inside the bathroom to pee and brush my teeth. This is what my daily routine looks like but not with the headache part. Yeah I don't fix my bed that much. I told you I'm not someone to look up to.

It's Friday and I don't have class today. I think I'll go home later, or not. It depends on how fast I move because if I go to the terminal at a rush hour, I might go berserk out there with the endless queue line and traffic.

I open my twitter on the web browser and instantly remember what happened last night because I just saw a post, asking why there is a fine for catcalling people.

I can't believe that there are people who still think that way. It's really sad and it's making me mad so I subtweet it sarcastically saying that, "It's always going to be our goddamn fault right?"

I rapidly message Nina if she's still here at Villamor and if she's free for lunch. She replies okay and asks if Ashley is coming with us. I answer her that Ashley isn't responding to my messages so maybe no.

Nina:

You're still at war with her? You've been friends since god knows when, it'll pass. Don't worry I'll make her join us for lunch. Pick me up here at Mike's dorm.

I turn on Bach's cello suite no.2, head into the bathroom and take a quick a shower.

I'm tapping my face to dry with a towel as I hear the music switched from Bach to Mozart. I go out the bathroom and realize that it's on shuffle. I look at my twitter and two people liked my subtweet about catcalling. It's my dorm mate, Ella and Jolo who couldn't care less last night.

I put on my new favorite shirt-It's a white shirt that has a Pippi Longstocking print-, white shorts, and a lavender colored champion sneakers.

I'm not really feeling myself today so I'm not going to wear converse for today. I turn off the laptop, unplug everything, and head right outside my room.

I use the shortcut to Mike's dorm because apparently it's right beside Jolo and JP's room so I already know the way.

I walk inside the gate and onto the second gate. There are two gates but people in here doesn't even lock it so what's the point?

I stop at the front of Mike's room as I softly call out Nina. I don't want to shout even the tiniest bit in here because it's extremely quiet in this hallway and my voice would probably echo.

I lean my back against the wall and notice that the door and electric fan on Jolo's room is open. Nina mentioned to me earlier that Jolo and JP already went home so why is the door open?

I walk towards their room to check if there's anyone in there. Maybe a burglar or I don't know a burglar.

I stop at the front of the door, more than 3 meters away and mumble, "Hello?"

No one is answering but I can hear someone strumming a guitar. I look closely and see Jolo's shirt last night is hung by the electric fan. Maybe he's still there.

I slowly and carefully move my way back at Mike's door and call out Nina for the third time. Still, no one is coming out.

The screen door on the other room suddenly opens, and out comes Jolo, wearing nothing but boxers. Okay that is perfectly normal. Not inappropriate at all. Good thing he's not facing me when I first saw that and sees my actual reaction.

He sits at the round shaped stairs in front of their room and softly lights his cigarette. He looks at me and utters, "Hey, what are you doing there?"