XIV

The move is called 'Isprikitik Walastik Kung Pumitik' so I laugh and exclaim, "Stop! Please don't change the channel. Thanks."

We're silently watching the movie. I mean I am silently enjoying the movie. The others don't seem to like it and they're just talking to a kid.

It's JP's nephew and he's a 5yr old kid. I hate kids. I'd rather wound up with a plant than with a kid. I don't need to explain myself to anyone why I don't like children because I have been saying it to people for god knows how long and I am done with it.

We're all apart from each other. Ashley is sitting near the door, Nina and Mike right in front of the dining area, Josh is across those two, and Jolo is in front of Josh who's apparently behind me and is also laughing at the movie like me.

I guess I'm not the only one enjoying this ridiculous old film.

Ninang Helen comes back, saying, "JP messaged me that he's already near." So Nina chuckles, "Ashley, the cake!"

Ashley quickly got a hold of the cake and we're all trying to find somewhere to hide. We closed the front door and we're finally hiding in the living room but then Ashley whispers, "There's no candle. Where's the candle?"

We're all laughing as they look for a candle and someone found one. A huge candle used for the cemeteries.

Jolo lights up the candle with his lighter and then we startle as JP gets in at the back of their house.

He drops his bag and walks up to the living room and we all sing happy birthday.

He laughs while he looks at Ninang Helen and telling us how he's touched and happy with all this.

We eat again, because I think there are a bunch of dinosaurs inside our stomach and had our talks.

It's simply full of fun and laughter when we're with them and sometimes deep talks but right now I am literally going to burst out of annoyance because they're making fun of me by whispering to the kid how to irritate my children hating ass.

They're making a paper plane and the kid is flying it towards me. I couldn't be more annoyed right now. Please give me more patience because this is not my sibling. If this kid was my sibling he's already crying and seeking help from mom.

The movie ended and I realize that I'm still not finished with something. The graduation is on April 1 and I'm still not done with the powerpoint that will be shown at the side of the stage. I can't be irresponsible anymore.

I ask JP if he has a laptop and if I could borrow it to finish that thing that is now stressing me out.

He hands me his Macbook and I start opening it. I put my flash drive and I stand where I'm sitting to sit at their chair that has a table.

I put down the laptop and start doing my shit.

4:30 pm. Ashley whispers to my ear, "Love we're going outside. Remember when JP said that her grandmother always pray the rosary at 5 o'clock in the afternoon? Yeah we're going to ditch that."

I utter in despair, "I can't. I need to finish this but go ahead I'll be fine here. Maybe a miracle will happen, like, I might pray."

We both chuckle and she says, "Yeah there's no doubt that you can finish that that's why you praying is more likely to be the miracle here."

They all walk outside, thankfully with the kid. They're all chuckling, "Bye Florence."

I laugh and continue doing this endless powerpoint that I volunteered to do.

JP's grandmother starts praying with a group of people. They're like 4 all in all and I am obviously outnumbered! My sweet Lord, George Harrison.

The laptop keeps on lagging and this is the last thing that I need right now. I'm still halfway into finishing this and I'm hungry.