Parallel Dimensions

What if the original Boboiboy stumbled in an alternate universe also known as parallel dimension where he met his elements that are septuplets and don't have power?

Total chaos plus him splitting into seven.

Original Boboiboy's will be addressed in his second tiers, Malay names. The septuplets will be addressed in their second tiers, English names.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"So," Quake started, staring at the boy with an orange dino cap and slurping his hot chocolate cocoa, "You mean to say you were fighting an alien while saving something but the alien opened a portal, leading you to an alternate world which is this world. And you were suddenly on the ground which led you to here."

Boboiboy nodded, finishing his hot chocolate. "That summarize everything."

Let me turn back time in a fast way. Boboiboy and his friends got a mission to rescue a power sphere from this evil alien. Eventually, Boboiboy managed to save it and give it to Ying who used her powers to take it to their spaceship. The alien, being furious, use his machine and opened a portal that sucks Boboiboy in it. Before he could comprehend his surroundings, he was falling out of the sky and landing perfectly on a certain navy blue eyed septuplet who gave a out huge shriek.

The results, Cyclone was still having his back in pain and Thorn helping him. Meanwhile, Quake, Thunderstorm, Solar, Blaze and Ice were surrounding Boboiboy as he drank Tok Aba's famous hot chocolate that Quake made for him.

"You meant to say that parallel worlds exist?! And it's not just a theory?! " Solar asked, his eyes shining with pure amazement.

Boboiboy scratched his cheeks and gave a shrug. "This is the first time I got myself twisted in a parallel worlds like this so...yes?"

"YES! Hm, if I can find some useful materials and some unique gadgets, maybe I could create a machine that develop the same kind of way you got here. Mind if you sacrifice yourself for—"

Thunderstorm hit Solar's head while Blaze and Ice hugged Quake, sweating. Quake shook his head, slightly facepalming. "Don't you dare go there, Solar."

Solar huffed and rubbed his head, wincing. Thunderstorm gave him a really hard hit.

Boboiboy sweat dropped. He glanced at Cyclone who was already okay as Cyclone and Thorn was heading to their way. He gave Cyclone a sheepish guilty smile.

"Sorry for falling onto your back. I didn't mean it."

"That's okay! I'm used to falling from trees and sometimes catching Thorn from falling too. But your falling was more painful." Cyclone laughed, grinning.

Thorn looked at Boboiboy in curious and he walked closer to him. Once he was just a touch away, his eyes shined brightly at him.

"Your face looks identical like us! You could be our twin! You said you have powers, can we see it?!" Thorn asked, his voice showing his excitement as he bounced.

"I want to see it too!" Blaze chirped in.

"Me too!" Cyclone practically jumped. Okay, you're just adding another pain to your back, Cyclone.

"Hm, I want to see it before I go back to sleep." Ice murmured and rubbed his sleepy eyes. But his curiosity was strong.

Quake sighed as Thunderstorm and Solar just stared in silence. However, we all know you three wanted to see it too.

Boboiboy chuckled nervously. With a sigh, he nodded and stood up. He walked away a little from the brothers, giving him some space to show his stunt. He grinned at everyone.