Surprising Summer

"I have work during the summer holiday so the four of you'll be staying with your grandfather for a while, I'm sorry."

"Are we there yet?"

Petir snapped from his thoughts, blinking as he turned to the voice. He shook his head. "No. Probably in 2 hours more."

Daun nodded. He yawned and rubbed his eyes gently. He slowly put his head on the person's shoulder at his left who was reading a book.

"Cahaya, I'm sleepy." Cahaya lifted his head up and glanced at his brother. He smiled and gave a soft pat at Daun's head. "You go to sleep. It's still a long way before we arrived. I'll wake you up if we are there."

Daun hummed in response as his eyelids slowly flutter and he was quickly in a deep slumber. Cahaya just smiled softly before continuing reading his book.

Angin whistled, glancing at the window. He would opened the window and stuck his head outside but Petir already warned him deadly that he would gladly kicked him out of the train if he did that.

Angin stretched his arms, sighing. "Where is the place again?"

"Rintis Island." Petir answered flatly, his gaze on his phone as he typed something. Angin rolled his eyes, knowing Petir was probably watching youtube or listening to some random music judging by the earphones he put at his ears.

Well, with Daun already asleep and his other two cool brothers doing their own stuff, Angin could only hummed and gaze at the scenery from the window. Two hours he had to wait and his feet was already dying from not bouncing like a hyperactive kid at the moment.

Then again, he could join in Daun and entered dreamland. He shrugged, making himself comfortable in his seat. He wanted to use Petir as a shoulder rest but knowing the results of getting a bump at his head, he preferred peace thank you.

He finally closed his eyes and soon drifted off to dreamland.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"I'm really sorry you three. I know I said we will spend some times together in the holidays but it looks like I couldn't get some time off. I'm sorry I couldn't visit."

"One iced chocolate!"

Tanah's eyes shot up and quickly his hand moved fast. He nodded as he prepared the order and with a final touch, he decorated it with some whipped cream. Satisfied, he put the cup at the tray and smiled.

"One iced chocolate is ready!"

A figure resembled to him grinned and mouthed a thank you before picking up the tray and walking to the customer. Tanah sighed as he glanced at Api's distance figure. His eyes gaze around and noticed that weren't a lot of customers. He pursed his lips in worried.

A tugged on his sleeve grabbed his attention and he turned to see his other brother giving a poker face look. However, he know that the brother was curious of something.

"Are you okay, Tanah? You seem worried..." Air asked, his voice trailed behind but it still laced with concern.

Tanah smiled softly and shook his head. He put a comforting hand on Air's head as he gave a soft pat. "Nothing. It's just...there's not many people around. I just hope business is running smoothly."

"Oh, I see. Well, on the bright side we won't be too tired in handling and managing the shop." Air shrugged, seemingly calmer. Well, Air is always calm no matter under what circumstances he had.

Tanah was envious of that. If he could have Air's calmness, he wouldn't be in a worry state for every seconds especially if it involves his brothers.