Siblings Bonding Session (2)

"I swear, light lamp! Once this day is over, you are dead. D-E-A-D, DEAD!"

Petir was fuming, furious at the youngest septuplet for his stupid dare. He regrets for being the one that made the game ended. If not, maybe they all won't be in this disaster.

To rewind back, basically Cahaya dared all his precious siblings to change their roles with one another for a day. Meaning, they have to fake themselves as another twin for a whole day, even in school. He did not have any feelings of guilty for doing this to them. In fact, he was enjoying every time of it.

Petir and Api almost killed him. Even Air who was always calm almost buried a grave for him. Tanah would have stop them but she was also trying to not burry her brother alive.

Basically, a total chaos today.

Back to the story, the day finally came and everyone except Cahaya didn't like how their day will be going. Especially they had to wear something that was not their styles.

The changes they vote:
Petir had to act like Api.
Angin had to act like Petir.
Tanah had to act like Air.
Api had to act like Angin.
Air had to act like Daun.
Daun had to act like Tanah.

Destruction is what everyone's thought. They had to dress up and act as the person they were assigned with. And make sure nobody founds out about it.

"Air," Tanah paused, adjusting the sleeves on her arms, "How do you even stay comfy with this hoodie? I'm already sweating and school hasn't start yet!"

Air shrugged. She adjusted the short sleeves on her arms. Truth to be told, she wasn't used to wear something exposing her skin. She was the element of ice so wearing thick clothes was her style. The worst part she didn't have her hoodie. Acting as innocent as Daun would be a tragic for her.

Daun seemed comfortable being as Tanah even though Tanah wears a blazer since Tanah is part of the Student Body Government. For a first, she didn't braid her hair because Tanah's hair was straight and was let down. While Daun was usually braided with a green ribbon and Air's hair is shoulder length. Tanah and Air had a pain to find wigs to match the other's hair.

For the guys, it wasn't hard for them since they looked really identical to each other. The only problem was that Petir had no idea how to act like Api. Sure, they both are hot headed but Api is playful while Petir is a edge lord. Api is lucky to act as Angin considering he needs to make sure he is always cheerful but Angin was the opposite. He had to act as his edge lord brother who was the total opposite of him. Meaning, no smiling for him.

Angin sighed as he adjusted the bill of Petir's head to the front. "Wish me luck to be a tsundere pikachu today."

"WHAT DID YOU SAID, AIRHEAD?!"

Tanah sighed. School had not start yet and her two brothers were already at each other's throat. She gave an eye to Cahaya who was whistling innocently. Groaning, she covered her head with the hoodie as Air's signature style and forced all of them to go to school.

In the hallway of their respective classes, the siblings weren't delighted today. Cahaya sweatdropped and kept avoiding eye contact with Petir, Api and Air who was giving a dark aura around them.

"Okay~ Good luck for the day, my lovely siblings. Let's go, Daun." He tugged on Daun's hand to drag her to Class A.

Daun gave a quizzical look until realization hits her. "Oh, I'm Tanah today! Wow! I get to experience being in the first class!" She excitedly skipped to Class A as Cahaya quickly on his heels to her.

"Okay, believe in Daun...I hope she can do well as me..." Tanah mumbled, praying even though it was failing considering there's no way a simpleton like Daun could become a serious person as Tanah. Still, praying was the only thing she could do.