Chapter 5- A Wedding in works

November 10th•

I woke up and the first thing i saw was cole sleeping besides me, shirtless.

i was a little taken a back at first, but then memories of when we were together came flooding back.

the days when i used to wake up to him next to me or when he used to wake me up by kissing me.

we were good together, but then i don't know what went wrong and he broke up with me.

i went outside and saw Dylan sitting on the couch.

" good morning" i ruffled his hair.

" you've got to stop doing that" he said and i ruffled his hair again.

i saw cami sleeping like a baby and i chuckled.

" so you two are sleeping in the same bed"

" that was only because cami was sleeping here and you in the other room"

" so my brother wanted to sleep with you but not me"

" he fell asleep" i laughed.

" you didn't want to sleep in the same bed as me"

" you are not the one i'm getting married to me" i ruffled his hair again annoying him.

" stop it"

i laughed.

cole walked out, shirtless.

" you really can't convince me Lili Reinhart otherwise" dylan said as he saw cole walking out of my room shirtless.

" i will kill you" i whispered.

" i'm not even gonna ask now what in gods name do you two talk about" cole said making us both laugh.

and cami woke up too.

" guys for fucks sake"she said groaning make me laugh.

" Cam, you can go sleep in my room"
i said.

" where you both had sex? ew no"
she said making dylan laugh.

" shut up cami" i groaned.

and the day continued just like yesterday, hundreds of people coming and going asking how the wedding will go about.

and we had to get a reverend too.

but not today, we all were tired too death.

cole and dylan slept in the guest bedroom and cami and i slept in my room.

" so what's up with you and cole?"

" what's up with us?"

" the way you two look at each other, and the way you both talk, who are you both kidding"

" we talk like friends" i reply.

" Lili i know you and i know him, your feelings for him are coming back"

" Cami, i promise you, no they are not"

" what about he has been here since 4 days and you guys sleeping in the same room ?"

" we are just comfortable with each other"

" that's the funniest thing i've heard all year"

" cami we met like 10 days ago after 4 years, it's just- i don't know"

" Lili you both right now, are just like old times. Goofing around and making each other laugh and what not, it's like nothing changed "

" that's because i've known him since the day i was born"

" Lil, i'm just worried for you, he broke you last time and i don't want him to break you again. also, i don't even wanna go through that phase again"

i hugged her.

" aww cami, i promise you, you have nothing to worry about, we are just friends right now and we'll stay friends"

" i am believing you"

" and i am promising you"

" okay fine" she laughed.

was she actually right?
are my feelings actually returning?