the beginning of the truth

After shigaraki was finally stopped, Deku and the other heros went out to find the other members of The league, an hour and a half past by and most of the league members have been captured

~Endeavor~

"Almost all of the villains have been captured, we're just missing one."

~Deku~

"Who?"

~Dabi~

"Toga, Toga is the last member your missing."

~Deku~

"Where can I find her?"

~Dabi~

"I'll tell you, but in one condition you have to go there alone or else you will never find her again."

~deku~

"Ok I'll go alone, now tell me where I can find her."

~Shoto Todoroki~

"Are you sure about this Midoriya?"

~Deku~

"If I don't go then we will never get an opportunity to capture her again."

~Dabi~

"Heh your in for one hell of a surprise kid."

After Dabi said that Deku was wondering what he meant, but throughout that he told Deku where he could find Toga, she was hiding in a abandoned building, Deku quickly rushed over there, Deku has now arrived to the location Dabi told him to go, as he entered the building he kept his guard up, 15 minutes have already passed, Deku was thinking that he was to late, but all of a sudden, Deku hears a faint voice coming from a hallway, as he gets closer The voice begins to come out clearly, Deku was now in front of a door, he opens it with caution, as the door opens he sees Toga sitting up on a bed and he also notices that she is cradling something in her arms.

~Deku~

"T-toga?"

~Toga~

"Izuku, your finally here, I've been waiting for so long."

~Deku~

"It's over Toga the rest of the members of the league has been captur-"

He is then cut off by a noise

~Toga~

"Sssh it's ok, Izuku I want you to meet someone."

Deku then gets closer to her, and what he sees he could have never believed.

~Deku~

"Toga is that a baby?"

~Toga~

"Yes, and her name is kumiko, she's our baby."

Deku is shocked on the words that came out of Toga's mouth.

~Deku~

"No she can't be mine."

Deku then has a flashback on 10 months ago when the league captured  him.

~Flashback~

~Shigaraki~

"You're not talking huh, well if you're not going to talk we have no use for trash anymore."

As Shigaraki hand was getting closer to Deku's face, kurogiri then stops him with his quirk.

~Kurogiri~

"It's better to keep him alive, his quirk could be valuable."

~Shigaraki~

Your probably right, but if he dies due to his injuries, I'll be happy either way.

They then leave the room while Deku is on the floor full of cuts and bruises he can barely move and his vision is all fuzzy, a couple minutes later someone enter the room, he couldn't see the person vary well, but then the person begins to talk.

~Toga~

"Oh Izuku, you look so cute right now, I just can't hold back any more."

2 hours later Deku wakes up in the hospital room, all might then walks in and start to talk to Deku.

~All Might~

"Are you doing well Young Midoriya?"

~Deku~

"Y-yeah how did I get here?"

~All Might~

"Me and some other pro heroes rescued you, when we saw your injured we rushed ourselves to the nearest hospital.

~Deku~

"Oh I see."

~All Might~

"do you remember anything at all?"

~Deku~

"On, nothing at all."

~flashback over~

~Deku~

"Toga don't tell me you?"

Toga then looks at him and grins.

~Toga~

"I did what I wanted to do with you ever since I met you, and now I got something wonderful from you, do you want to hold her?"

Deku then reaches out his arms to hold his daughter, and now Deku was holding his very own daughter that he thought he would have with Toga, but as Deku looked at her, he couldn't help but shed some tears.

~Toga~

"Izuku can I ask you for a favor?"

~Deku~

"Uhh?"

~Toga~

"I know you came here to take me to jail, and I'm ok with that, what I'm asking you to do is, will you protect and take care of Kumiko while I'm gone."

~Deku~

"Yes I promise, I will take care of her for now on."

after Deku agree to Toga request they walked out of the building, the police were waiting outside, the police then took Toga away, Deku was holding Kumiko, he looks at her with happiness.

~Deku~

"Welcome to the world Kumiko."

To be continued.