Please Help My Mom

Kumiko ran as fast as she can from Toga's hideout but she still needed to help her mom get healed up, she knew she couldn't take her to the hospital cause if she does try that her dad and the rest of the pro heroes will know where they are at but luckily Kumiko knew the right person that can help her mom.

~Kumiko~

"Just hang on there mom we're almost at big sis apartment."

Kumiko then sees the apartment building that her big sis is living in, Kumiko then rushes as quickly as possible to her Big sis apartment room, she then reaches on time and then begins to knock very intensely just hoping for her to be home, suddenly what's felt like ours the door we can see open and standing there was Kumiko's big sis.

~Eri~

"K-Kumiko what are you doing here?"

~Kumiko~

"Please big sis, please help my mom."

Eri then notices the injured woman that Kumiko was carrying on her back, Eri know that she didn't have time for questions she only knew that she had to help this woman that is supposedly Kumiko's real mom, she brings them both into her home then takes the both of them to her homemade infirmary she has been working on, with the injuries Toga has received Eri had no choice but to use her quirk to heal Toga.

~Kumiko~

"Big sis is my mom going to be alright?"

~Eri~

"Yes she's going to be just fine, we just have to let her rest for a while."

Kumiko then hugs Eri from hearing that Toga will be alright soon.

~Eri~

"How about you go wait in the living room and I'll finish up here ok."

Kumiko is a bit hesitant about leaving her mom for even a second, but she knows that she can trust her big sis to take care of her mom's injuries, so she heads to the living room and begins to sit down on the couch and just thinks about everything that has just happened.

~Eri's homemade infirmary~

With Eri alone with Kumiko's supposably real mom she couldn't help but to look at her for quite a while and question where has been all these years, Eri then leaves the infirmary to take care of and ask some questions to her little sis Kumiko

~Kumiko~

"So how is she doing?"

~Eri~

"She's doing fine, she just needs to rest for a while."

~Kumiko~

"Thank goodness, I knew I can count on You to help my mom."

~Eri~

"Kumiko is that woman really your mother?"

~Kumiko~

"Yes she is, she even said it herself."

~Eri~

"I see, do you mind telling me how she got that injured."

Kumiko is hesitant to answer Eri's question, but since helped her mom she can trust her, so Kumiko begins to tell Eri about everything that just happened between Toga and Uraraka but that is all she knows so far right now Kumiko is just waiting to ask Toga some questions after she's recovered from her injuries.

~Kumiko~

"So that is everything I know so far."

~Eri~

"I can't believe it, you must be so shocked about finding out that way, I'm so sorry Kumiko, but don't worry I'm here now and I'll do everything in my power to protect you and everything you hold dear."

Kumiko then hugs Eri once again for everything she's done for her.

~Kumiko~

"Thank you so much big sis Eri."

~Back at Toga's hideout~

Deku was in shock when he saw Kumiko run off carrying Toga on her back, Deku didn't expect this to happen at all and when he went to check on Uraraka she was on her knees crying, Deku ran straight torture to ask what just happened.

~Deku~

"Uraraka what just happened why did Kumiko run off carrying Toga?"

~Uraraka~

"She knows now."

~Deku~

"W-what?"

~Uraraka~

"T-Toga said that Kumiko is her daughter and Kumiko was overheard that and she ask me if it was true and I-I told her the truth, I told her that Toga is her real mom, and I don't think she'll ever forgive us for lying to her."

Deku had no words to say, all that is going on in his mind is Kumiko and Toga.

~To be continued~