Father and Daughter Reunite

~Kumiko~

"So you guys are telling me that a member of the league of villains has escaped Isengard Penitentiary?"

~Shomo~

"Yeah, isn't that so cool!?"

~Moto~

"No it's not, don't listen to her Kumiko, she just wants to fight that villain."

Kumiko, Shomo, and Moto continue talking about the things that are going on about the villain escaping Isengard Penitentiary, but little did they know there was a very special guest returning to UA.

~Deku~

"It's been awhile since I came here, but there's only one reason I am here."

Deku began to walk towards the school until a student sees him and freaks out, after that one student saw him a bunch of other students rushed towards him asking for autographs and pictures.

~Inside the dorm's~

Kumiko, Shomo, and Moto then pay attention to all the noise going on outside, they go outside and see a bunch of people surrounding someone.

~Moto~

"Excuse me do you know what's going on?"

~UA Student~

"What? You don't know, the number one Hero is here."

Kumiko's eyes Brian up after hearing those, she quickly rushes into the crowd trying to get up front, and when she got to the front she then sees her dad, she runs straight towards him and hugs him with excitement, Deku was surprise at first but then hugs her back.

~Kumiko~

"What are you doing here?"

~Deku~

"I came here to see you."

Deku and Kumiko then walks towards the entrance of UA but they weren't alone, the students that were surrounding Deku started following them as well.

~Inside a room~

~Kumiko~

"So what do you want to talk about?"

~Deku~

"Well I came here just to check up on you and it looks like your do quite well."

~Kumiko~

"Is that it?"

~Deku~

"No, I was just wondering if you would like to go out to dinner with me and Uraraka tonight?"

~Kumiko~

"YES!"

Kumiko then hugs Deku again and kisses him on the check.

~Kumiko~

"Thanks for being my dad."

Deku sheds a tear and continues hugging Kumiko, after that Kumiko went back to her dorm room to get ready for class.

~Bakugou~

"Hay Deku!"

~Deku~

"Oh Kacchan, what are you doing here?"

~Bakugou~

"We need to talk in private."

~Rooftop of UA~

~Deku~

"So wha-"

~Bakugou~

"Shut up, you know what I want to talk about, that crazy psycho escaped, I came here to tell you what are you going to do if she came after her daughter?"

~Deku~

"If she does then I'll take care of it."

~Bakugou~

"You better and if you don't, then I will."

Bakugou then leave and Deku is left alone on the rooftop.

~Deku~

"Toga, where are you and what do you want?"

~To be continued~